• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Back muscles develop and define faster...

nrwillia

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My back muscles develop at a faster rate than my pectoral muscles. When I see my front half in the mirror I'm always disappointed and pray my abs (which have taken a few years off) come back. Is there a technique or any other method of results to bring my front torso up to par with my back? Can anyone one psyche me into better development?

Welcome to IM.

As long as you have a good balanced program taking everything into account, things will even out eventually. You may just be genetically predisposed to a smaller chest, or perhaps you're judging the way you look against bodybuilders.

That said, perhaps your program is off. Read the sticky topics on designing a program and see if you've made any mistakes in your setup, then perhaps post it up here for people to take a look at.

I'd assume the reason back muscles define quicker and SEEM to grow quicker is becaus the lack of fat on the back. The back lacks fat(unless your obese ofcourse) but pinch ur back than pinch your chest/abs... even the leanest people carry fat on the front side more... thats just my opinoin though... maybe it makes sense to you?

Back