• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Telling someone they have BO

ecwholic

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I really noticed for the first time that someone who I've been hanging around with lately has BO. Do people who have BO know that they have it? Or is it something that other people have to bring up to them?

i'm pretty certain that people with BO hear about it from insensitive people in school, or from family members. Dont think they can actually detect it on themselves

Yeah, those with particular nose operations may not!

Yes, I'm making excuses for them. They can smell foods and tell what types but when they walk into different rooms they should be able to. smell odors. Go figure.

As for their clothes, clean as to dirty-sweat... puh-lease! :mad:

It's a no brainer, really!

Offer your friend a box of Tide and a stick of Old Spice High Endurance.

They should get the hint

And a tic-tac if they need it

do the world a favor n tell the fucker he stinks.
hopefully it'll work
i've got a friend that's REALLLLL BAAAAD BO. we point it out to him all the time n he just doesn't do much about it.

Apparently diet plays a role in BO as well. Speaking as someone of south asian descent (no i don't stink), might want to tell the person to avoid stuff like garlic and curry etc...

"Damn Marge, everyone has BO sometimes, but you could knock the buzzards off a shit wagon!"

Just tell him, "I'm not gay, but I was smelling your junk and it reeks. Please take a shower."

For crying out loud, you're not a couple of girls. Just tell him.

Just start referring to that person as Mr. Stinky, especially when introducing him to new people...."This is Mr. Stinky, get close enough to him and you'll know why...."

IML Gear Cream!
throw soap at them and say " go take a shower stinky"

Back