• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Woolworths withdraws "Lolita" brand of beds for young girls.

:funny: I didn't know that Woolworths was still in business.

I can imagine a guy from NAMBLA: Is there a "boy" model?

:funny: I didn't know that Woolworths was still in business.

I can imagine a guy from NAMBLA: Is there a "boy" model?
Lolito?

Look at the bottom of the article:

Prior to that Bhs decided to withdraw its Little Miss Naughty range of padded bras and knickers for pre-teen girls
LOL! Seems some companies lack common sense.

Look at the bottom of the article:

LOL! Seems some companies lack common sense.
You missed the part where it said they have G-strings for them too:eek:

You missed the part where it said they have G-strings for them too:eek:

Yeah, i cant believe some of this shit. What they want and what they should have are two totally different things. But more worryingly, how the fuck do 9 year-olds even know what a g-string is, let alone want to wear one!?

Reebok was in meetings about a shoe they were going to come out with for women called INCUBUS.

Yes, just like the band who also had no fucking idea what the word meant, it just 'sounded cool.'

Reebok was in meetings about a shoe they were going to come out with for women called INCUBUS.

Yes, just like the band who also had no fucking idea what the word meant, it just 'sounded cool.'

Many men may have found that name to be...fitting. ;)

There's the Chevy Nova, which they marketed in Mexico. In Mexican, "nova" means "to go nowhere".

And Cadillac (?) marketed a car in Quebec named the St. Charles. Which is the phrase there for jerking off.

IML Gear Cream!
The Toyota MR2 is pronounced "Em-Air-Durr" in French, which is phonetically exactly the same as the word "Merde" which means "Shit" :p.

The word means "nightmare" in Latin. Brandon Boyd said in an interview that the were forced to come up with a name for the band 10 minutes before their first ever show. Someone had a Latin dictionary, and the first word they found that sounded cool was Incubus. They didn't find out until later that the English translation of the word was abotu a demon that raped women in their sleep, lol.

The word means "nightmare" in Latin. Brandon Boyd said in an interview that the were forced to come up with a name for the band 10 minutes before their first ever show. Someone had a Latin dictionary, and the first word they found that sounded cool was Incubus. They didn't find out until later that the English translation of the word was abotu a demon that raped women in their sleep, lol.

eh, details... :thinking:

Well at least they didn't want to call the womens shoes Succubus

Back