• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Whole wheat bread during bulk?

ecwholic

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you guys think its okay to eat whole wheat bread during a bulk? I'm talking like 2 slices. I need some quick sources of carbs, and I'm eating enough fruits, oats, brown rice etc to the point where I'm getting sick of it, so I was thinking I need something different in my diet. I know people look down upon bread, but I figure it might be different in the case of a bulk.

As long as it wheat or whole grain you are fine

Should be fine as long as it fits into your daily plan

I don't eat much bread, but if I do it's usually sprouted grain, or as Witchy pointed out, whole grain.

Judgement call for you.

Stick to whole grain or sprouted would be ideal.

Some people bread just doesn't do good for them. So try it and see how it goes.

I try to bulk clean, but I do cheat.....getting in the protein is most important from what I learned. My carbs are fruit, potato, sweet potato, wheat pasta, oatmeal, veggies ect. I try to stay away from any bread but I guess wheat would be okay.

Whole wheat bread is great. I was eating a tuna sandwich every day at the workplace a few years ago, and I grew a lot at that time.

IML Gear Cream!
well, I'm pretty close to my goal, and since I've added it about a week ago, I've gotten outta of a rut that I was in. I think I'll keep it up until I reach my goal, which should be soon, hopefully

Back