• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Panthers' Zednik takes skate cut to neck

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
He is lucky the skate didn't reach his jugular.

Damn, I'll look at this sport differently from now on.

TSN : NHL - Canada's Sports Leader=

Florida Panthers forward Richard Zednik was rushed to hospital and underwent surgery after taking a skate to the neck in Sunday's 5-3 loss to the Buffalo Sabres at HSBC Arena.
''The surgery was successful and he's resting comfortably in the hospital,'' Panthers spokesman Brian Goldman said.
With the Sabres leading 4-3 midway through the third period, linemate Olli Jokinen - who was being checked in the Sabres' zone - fell forward and his skate accidently flew up and caught the right side of Zednik's neck.
Zednik bled profusely from the cut but was able to skate toward his bench where he was met by the trainer and immediately ushered to the locker room.
Cont. TSN : NHL - Canada's Sports Leader=

ffcd1f9643725e7bd20dd9993cc01896b02.jpg

zednik2df3.jpg

Death in the eyes.

It's amazing he had the presence to get up and just skate right to the bench, it's like despite what had happened, he knew what to do.

now let's watch all the people condemn hockey now saying it's too dangerous, all because of a complete freak accident.

I remember that clint Milarchuk incident like it was yesterday. Crazy.

I remember that clint Milarchuk incident like it was yesterday. Crazy.

I believe that incident led to goalies wearing throat guards.

Back