• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tester Needed For Gaspari Plasmajet

SBMUSCLE TEAM

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys we are looking for tester for Gaspari Plasmajet. You will have to do a supplement log, and post it on the forum. We are also open to other products at your request. Just please be sure you are willing to run a accurate log.

I am looking to cut soon, though will need a month without supplement usage to get started. How long of a cycle are you looking to test for? And can you elaborate on the log? Specific diet and training, etc.?

i'm so into this let me know when

Hi everyone...
The log will just be for this supplement. Just report on the effects you feel or don't feel while taking Plasmajet. You can take some of the other basics but not any other product that contains NO or L-arginine. We would like this log to start sometime by the end of next week.. We will pick a tester by this weekend and ship it out to them.

ill be done with my ragnarok in less than 10 days, if this eliminates me so be it, but i am still interested. i would run it here, and in my ongoing log over at bb.com

pick me because ever sicne i got my job, ONLY things i do in my routine is
EAT, LIFT, CARDIO, WORK, 1 day a week SCHOOL. 7-8 hours of sleep EVERY night. DIET is perfect

I just ran out of my Maximum Pump and was looking into buying either more MP or some other similar product. I'd be down.

IML Gear Cream!
Im up to test it. I am just about to finish bulking & will be ready to cut very soon.

Ok we have our tester picked... nni please PM me your address so I can get the plasmajet to you... Looking forward to your log

Good choice.

You're going to be able to work your back, delts, felts, lats, cats, means, screens, and beans all at the same time!

IML Gear Cream!
did this ship out?

I sent them a PM the other day and haven't yet gotten a response.

They're usually good about checking the boards.

I think you'll/we'll be fine.

NNI, your plasmajet was shipped out late last week... I will check the tracking on it tomorrow.. Please let us know when you recieve it.. Also Sox your MassFX will ship out tomorrow.

got it the other day, i injured my leg, so i should be able to start monday.

So an injured leg will allow you to use this in 3 days? ha ha ha
Hurt the other one to and maybe you can start a day early.

i play hockey every weekend, therfore i dont train on weekends. injuring my leg, i wanted to let things heal a bit so i can play this weekend, that and i am still strengthening my hips post op and didnt want to strain something elswhere compensation for the lack of balance. training will resume monday.

Back