• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Commit Quit Smoking! :)

getlean09

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey ok I am using Commit to quit smoking. After 4 days using it I got a cold. Sore throat stuffy nose... Would it have to do with the Commit Lozenges? or just a coincidence(SP?) Just seems funny all the sudden I get a cold. But I guess it is going around....

Hey ok I am using Commit to quit smoking. After 4 days using it I got a cold. Sore throat stuffy nose... Would it have to do with the Commit Lozenges? or just a coincidence(SP?) Just seems funny all the sudden I get a cold. But I guess it is going around....

Doubt it. Probably a side effect of quitting smoking, i.e your body imbalanced from the lack of nicotine et al. It'll pass.

Doubt it. Probably a side effect of quitting smoking, i.e your body imbalanced from the lack of nicotine et al. It'll pass.

I'm going to say I doubt this is true. I have never heard of those side effects for quiting smoking. It is the opposite actually. Sinuses and throat feel better rather than worse the day after quiting.

I think the OP simply has a cold. It is probably coincidence. I wouldn't worry about it. Steady as she goes on your plan to stop smoking, and if you don't feel better in a week or two, talk to a doctor.

Its wierd though I worked out last night even though I still had a cold, Took Wed off thinking it would not get any better, woke up today and side affects almost gone, not 100% but still there but feel like 75-95% better :)

I'm going to say I doubt this is true. I have never heard of those side effects for quiting smoking. It is the opposite actually. Sinuses and throat feel better rather than worse the day after quiting.

I think the OP simply has a cold. It is probably coincidence. I wouldn't worry about it. Steady as she goes on your plan to stop smoking, and if you don't feel better in a week or two, talk to a doctor.

Yeah, coincidence was my first thought.

A lot of people I know have coincidently got a cold after quitting, so there may be something in it....

Turns out it was broncitis! Ive never had this before in my life! So bad I was almost not breathing, had to go to the hospital last night, in an ambulance! thought I was having a heart attack! Poor breathing, could not catch a breath, exrayed chest said my broncial tube was bruised. Gave me some blood tests but were ok. Havent had a ciggarette since 2/11/08. Just bad head ache, not sure what form. Think I should take a Break from working out and let my cardiovascular rest a while? But I feel if I dont do anything its like not getting anything achieved for that day. At least do sit ups or something i would say....

Back