• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How often do you fly in a plain?

Jo-Anna

Slowpoke
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm leaving on Friday to go on vacation, this will be my first time in a plain. I started to get ready last night, packing clothes, going over a check list, you know all the little things to remember for a good holiday. Then I went to bed, but do you think I could sleep - noooooo... I started watching CSI just to stop my brain from racing, and fell asleep about 2 hours later.

Today, more things on the check list to get finished, buy shoes for walking, travel size shampoo... oh and then it's get my hair done and waxing. It's going to be fun, I know it, but I'm still a big chicken. :nail:

It's funny - I've been in an air balloon before and that was great, the plain just turns me into a mouse.

Have you guys flown lots?

I've never flown in a plain, but I have flown in a plane.

you mean plane? It is great no worries. I fly about 2-3 times a month. Chew gum to help with your ears. WHERE ARE YOU GOING?

:haha: i was gonna say the same

dont worry too much, i love flying. longest plane ride for me was 14hrs

I'm on my way to see some family in Victoria BC, Canada - I live on the Quebec/Ontario boarder. So we have a connecting flight in Calgary. I get 2 for the price of one in one day how about that ;)

And yes thank you for the correction it's a Plane and not a plain. I'm just a little less chicken right now. But the butterflies keep jumping in to speak up every once in a while.

I used to have to fly from Oregon to Georgia, it wasn't that bad. I used to take some Bennadryl before the plane took off so I could sleep.

Flying is eazy. You'll be fine.

Hopefully the terrorists are on my flight and not yours. Has anybody else ever wanted one of those dirty fucks to try and take over your plane? I almost got my wish with the shoe bomber Robert Reid. I think I would beat the shit out of one of those smelly bastids, with or without the razor blade.

I have never flown. I would love the experience and hate it. I'm not scared, but I know I will yack. I can't ride a boat or elevator without getting sick.

IML Gear Cream!
I really like flying. It's the closest thing to magic. You get on the plane, sit down, wait a while, and when you get off the plane, you're all the way across the country. Or maybe even the world.

I fly whenever I get the chance.

And I prefer to fly SouthWest if given the option. I was flying from Vegas to LA when they stewards went into the usual safety and rules announcement. They finished by saying: "Smoking is prohibited by law. Anyone caught smoking will be asked to leave the plane."

I have never flown. I would love the experience and hate it. I'm not scared, but I know I will yack. I can't ride a boat or elevator without getting sick.

Just make sure you're first flight isn't with me.

I have a friend who went on his first flight with me about 13 years ago. He white-knuckled the armrests on takeoff.

All the way there I kept saying things like "Do you smell that?" and "Did you hear that?" with a scared tone in my voice. After the first one, he just ignored those comments.

During the landing, the flaps extend from the wing to provide more lift while the plane decelerates for landing. They do this with a loud whirring noise that can easily be heard in the cabin.

We we sitting in the seats adjacent to the emergency doors over the starboard wing. He was facing the rear of the plane and I was across from him facing the front. We were also in the windows seats.

I knew the flaps were about to extend, so I started to say "Do you hear that noise?!". He was nervous about the landing, so he snapped, "Knock it off!"

After the third time I said that, he started to snap at me again, just then the flaps started to extend. In a Oscar-worthy performance, I looked out the windows, feigned horror and cried "Holy shit, the wing is falling apart!"

My friend was 6'3" tall and weighed in at 255 pounds at the time. He looked out the window, saw the wing "falling apart" and promptly screamed like a six year-old girl.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, was looking at him. I couldn't hold it in, I started to laugh. I was laughing so hard I started to have an choking fit. He figured out what was going on, grabbed me in a headlock, and started to punch me in the chest.

A stewardess walked by, look at me, a little blue around the gills, and my friend punching me. Not sure what else to do, and with a slightly scared look on her face, asked us to return to our seats and buckle in.

Surprisingly, he still talks to me.

Valium & alcohol. But enough about tonight.....

A good combo to relax nerves for frightend flyers. I just hate being boxed in and prefer to get 'fly high' in more than one way.....

Oh yeah, don't forget to join the mile high club. :thumbs:

Oh yeah, don't forget to join the mile high club. :thumbs:
Judging by how nasty and filthy those little bathrooms have been on my last couple of flights, you can probably become an honorary member just by sitting on the can.

I like flying but the only thing i get slightly nervous with is the landing. Just picturing a big plane that is swerving back and forth with the smallest wheels is enough to make you wonder how the hell that thing could land.

I have been flying almost weekly now for 9 years. I even flew the morning of 9/11/01. I have never had anything bad happen. For me, the worst part is getting through the metal detectors without getting molested. For some reason I always get picked to go to secondary and get felt up and down.

Enjoy your trip and don't worry about the flight.

I have been flying almost weekly now for 9 years. I even flew the morning of 9/11/01. I have never had anything bad happen. For me, the worst part is getting through the metal detectors without getting molested. For some reason I always get picked to go to secondary and get felt up and down.

Do you look suspicious?

Last time I was in Sydney they let me and a friend walk through without our bags even being scanned.

its exciting the first few times you fly....then you begin to hate it for a while and after 30-50flights you begin to deal with it....the same way when you have to sit in traffic.

anything over 10 hours gets to me....14 hour flight is my longest to.

None of what any of you say matters as she will be flying "air canada"

I know what you mean. The third flight back, I finally made it through the metal detectors without a rectal exam. But! I wasn't aware of the new "no liquid over 2oz. rule".

I was pulled aside by a woman who starts to take my toiletries, including my muse. I was starting to get pissed. So I said, "What? Are you afraid I'm going to break into the cockpit and style the pilot's hair?"

She continues to go through my carry-on pulling out $40 worth of stuff. Rather snidely, she said, "You can go now". So I replied, "Hey, I haven't taken a piss in a while. Would you like that too?"

i don't like the idea of flying but for me once you're on the plane there's nothing you can do but relax and enjoy your flight. flying is a breeze it's the thinking about it that messes with you.

Boredom is the worst part. I flew alone on a nearly 16 hour flight, felt like days. Better than stopping, deplaning, and boarding another plane though.

Back