• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

2008 Fox Cities Bodybuilding Inv. April 19th

fcbb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
2008 will mark the 13th year of The Fox Cities Bodybuilding and Figure Invitational.

Over the years I have developed this show for the competitors and audience by attending many shows and taking notes and suggestions on what to do and of course what not to do.
I have been backstage, on stage, and in the audience myself.

My mission is very simple. Treat the competitors like they deserve to be treated, I mean after all, there is no show without them/you. I donâ??????t feel I go over the top by having fresh fruit, water, and healthy snacks available backstage for everyone, or having people who know exactly how to apply pro tan, oil, or adjust someoneâ??????s suit just before going on stage. The people who help me are the best because they have been in the same position as everyone going on stage at one time or another. Your first or 10th time.

I try to mix as much entertainment in the show as possible. The show should be fun. Iâ??????ve sat through a show asking myself why I just drove 3 hours one way to sit through a 3 hour long show with no â?????realâ??? guest poser, cheap crappie trophies, and terrible organization; do I need to go on? Weâ??????ve all been there. I can assure you if youâ??????re in attendance you will not be board. All first thru third awards are Neilâ??????s Anderson Trophies as well as the overalls. All competitors receive a grab bag of samples from our sponsors and a show T-shirt.

Here are a few things to look foreword to.

Free Bodybuilding and Fitness movies between pre-judging and the night show in case you have no place to go. Even FREE POPCORN!

Free Grab bags with a bunch of samples from our sponsors to the first 150 people through the door. A ticket is 20 bucks and you get almost if not that in samples. Doors open at 5

The Twin Labs Best Arms contest where one woman and one man from the audience can flex their guns and win $200 dollars in Twin Labs Products.

IFBB PRO Gustavo Badell as the guest poser fresh from the Arnold.

The two websites are foxcitiesbodybuilding.com and myspace.com/foxcitiesbb

Back