• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how does this sound?

mcguin

"It's not a tooma!"
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I am starting a cutting diet for the next two months and want to know how this diet would theoretically work...
Weight right now is 220
5'8"
bf around 23%

I will be lifting and doing cardio 5x a week
cardio will be around 30-40 minutes a day goal is to burn around 300 or so cals a day on cardio.

Im going to start my daily calorie intake at 1800 and see how that works

my protein/carb/fat will be 50/30/20

It comes out to 225g of protein a day
135g of carbs
40 gs of fats

Will be going shopping tonight to buy the foods...will eat 6 small meals a day. Let me know if this sounds kosher or not..thanks!

goal is to lose 20-30lbs and at least 5-10%bf

What was your diet and activity level prior to this?

What will your cardio and weight training routine look like?

Your cals seem too low, and leaves you no options to work with when progress stalls.

What will your food choices look like?

I would up the fat intake.

I just came off a pct a couple weeks ago, have been sick for like 2 weeks but this week im ready. I've been lifting on and off for the past 6 years. Usually if I'm not concerned with losing weight and just have time for lifting I'll be eating around 2400 cals a day
this is my typical routine
day 1 bi's and abs
day 2 chest
day 3 tri's and abs
day 4 back and shoulders
day 5 legs and abs
day 6 and 7 off due to gym hours

Im keeping the cals low due to my slow metabolism, i have a large build and have a very hard time losing weight

cardio will be 5x a week probably in the a.m. 30-40 minutes of either elliptical or bike.

Food im not too sure at this point, it depends what I can find and prepare from the store, and when apply this p/c/f to it...but my protein will come from turkey breast chicken breast, eggs, protein shakes and tuna. carbs will be from brown rice, rice cakes, whole grain bread and the greens(spinach,broccoli) and bananas, fats will be mostly almonds, im going to pick up flaxseed oil supp and peanut butter. how much should I up the fat to?

Back