• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

High Intensity Freak

King Silverback

High Intensity Freak
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello ALL!!! Sorry to have been away for SO long, good news on the Step-Mom situation, she has had 4 stem cell retreivals last week and is scheduled for the first of 2 stem-cell transfusions tomorrow. Looks like all is well with her and even after all she has put my family through, I find myself hoping and praying that all goes well!!! I am just under 20 weeks out from my contest, its the Show-Mes again, July 12th to be exact, and am in high gear for that!!! My best Friend and Weight Lifting partner is also doing it!!! We have been working in 3 week cycles and this week we have dropped some volume (Not alot as those who know me know I am against high volume, LOL) and have started today on an upper/lower split of just a few exercises in hopes to "take it easy" for this 3 week cycle!!! Here she goes:

2-25-08
LOWERS

Squats

135x15 warmup
225x10 warmup
315x6 warmup
375x16 (One all out)

Leg Press
270x15 warmup
540x10 warmup
630x6 warmup
720x13 (One all out)

Seated Calve Raises
90x23 (One all out)

Cybex Abs Machine
185x20 (One all out)

Cybex Back Extensions
185x20 (One all out)

Thats it, really light on volume today, LOL!!! The Squats and Leg Presses where done together as warmups and then each work set from there on out was done immediatly after each working set. Hope all is well w/ALL of you!!! Will go check out your journals now, GOD speed you ALL!!!

good to see your back Arch! knowing what happened between you/your family and your step-mom, you have turned many cheeks, but are a great person for doing it!

competition huh? sounds good, and with workouts like that you'll be in great shape in no time:thumb: glad your back!

He's back...

This should be fun. Sticking with the HIT I see?

Welcome Back Arch!! Doing a contest huh? What weight class are you in?
Thank you Sister Katt!!! Yes Maam, I'm in the 35-39 Masters Division, this is my last year in this division!!!

good to see your back Arch! knowing what happened between you/your family and your step-mom, you have turned many cheeks, but are a great person for doing it!

competition huh? sounds good, and with workouts like that you'll be in great shape in no time:thumb: glad your back!
Thanks Brother Scar, appreciate that!!! Yes Sir, in July, thanks for the thumbs up my Friend, appreciate that!!!
awesome buddy! 375 x 16, holy crap!
Thanks my Friend, I'm just not right ya know, LOL!!!
He's back...

This should be fun. Sticking with the HIT I see?
Thanks my Friend, I am indeed back!!! Yes Sir, HIT is the only way for me, of course I mix and match my own version, LOL!!!
I'm so glad your back with us Archy...you have been missed!! :)
Thank you Sister Billie, glad to be back and I have missed you all as well, I need the inspiration I get from each of you!!!
Hey Arch! :hiya:

Incredible Squats and Leg Presses :eek: Light volume huh, yeah right ;)

Best of luck for the contest - you'll do great :yes:
Thank you for the positive input, much appreciated!!! Thanks for the well wishes too!!!

Yesterday
2-27-08
UPPERS

Chest
Incline DB Presses

45x15 warmup
65x10 warmup
85x5 warmup
105x16

Instantly to:
Incline DB Flyes
(With a deep stretch at the bottom)
70x7

Back
CG Hammer Seated Rows

90x15 warmup
180x10 warmup
205x5 warmup
270x17

Instantly to:
CG Pullup

BWx1 (30 Second Negative)

Shoulders
Seated Military Press

225x11

Cable Upright Rows
11x13

Biceps
Seated DB Incline Curls

60x7 (each arm)

Triceps
Eagle Tricep Extensions

120x23

Went WAY too heavy on Biceps and too light on Triceps, adjustments will be made!!! Really taking it easy for the next few weeks, then kickin it up into High Gear!!! Cardio is only a brisk walk right now after weights for 20 minutes, will be picking that up in the next few weeks as well!!! Hope all is well!!!

Today
2-29-08
LOWERS

Leg Press

180x15 warmup
360x10 warmup
540x5 warmup
630x5 warmup
770x23

Seated Leg Curls
185x17

Seated Calve Raises
100x21

Back Extensions
BW+45x14

Rope Ab Pull Downs
15x20 + Hold

IML Gear Cream!
high intensity all the way Arch, great job - 30 second negative?!:eek: if that isn't high gear for you, I can't imagine what is!

:thumbs:

Yea.. you're strong.

My God Archie, some crazy numbers in here for sure. you gotta post a pic of your wheels man, cause seriously at 375 for 16 reps in a squat, they must be HUGE. Actually, I would love to see what you look like now, you know, unless you are keeping it a surprise for after the competition.

Keep it up buddy, your numbers put me to shame :clapping:

WOW - my eyes almost popped out when i saw 225lb for a seated military press. I had to rub them and look again :eek: Incredible!

CG pullups with a 30s negative too - high intensity indeed :thumb:
Thank you Sister Sam, much appreciated!!!
high intensity all the way Arch, great job - 30 second negative?!:eek: if that isn't high gear for you, I can't imagine what is!

:thumbs:
Thank you for the positive vibe my Friend, it helps tremendously!!!

Yea.. you're strong.
Just tryin to keep up with you ALL!!!
My God Archie, some crazy numbers in here for sure. you gotta post a pic of your wheels man, cause seriously at 375 for 16 reps in a squat, they must be HUGE. Actually, I would love to see what you look like now, you know, unless you are keeping it a surprise for after the competition.

Keep it up buddy, your numbers put me to shame :clapping:
LOL, you would be dissapointed my Friend!!! I will be posting pics eventually as the time gets closer!!! Thanks for the encouragement my Friend!!!

Still putting up amazing numbers, Arch. Good to have you back. :thumbs:

770 for 23???? :eek: You'd think you could at least get to 25.. geez.. lol

gj Arch.. and you're cutting, right???

I can't imagine the weight you'd use when you bulk..

watch out mr. archangel. these women have been relentless when it comes to someone saying that they are gonna post pics. i think they just love us for our bodies, not for who we really are as a person:paddle:

so where is the comp. that you are going to compete in, at?

impressive workouts by the way.

good to have you back, also.

LOL at the pics, we'll see when I get a chance!!! Thank you ALL for the encouragement, it means more to me than you know!!! My Contest is in July in St. Louis, Mo!!! I have been working 12 hour days so my posts are behind, I apologize!!!

Yesterday 3-3-08
UPPERS

Chest
Incline DB Presses

45x15 warmup
65x10 warmup
85x5 warmup
105x18

Instantly to:
Incline DB Flyes
(With a deep stretch at the bottom)
70x9

Back
CG Hammer Seated Rows

90x15 warmup
180x10 warmup
205x5 warmup
320x11

Instantly to:
CG Pullup

BWx1 (30 Second Negative)

Shoulders
Seated DB Military Press

75x15

Cable Upright Rows
12x14

Biceps
Seated DB Incline Curls

50x9 (each arm)

Triceps
Eagle Tricep Extensions

170x15

12 hr days must be brutal in addition to getting ready for the show!! I can't imagine!

Eagle presses?? I'll have to look that one up.:D

105 DBs. :eek:

You're a monster, Brother Archangel!

serious volume going there. i would have been beat half way through the warmup sets.

Back