• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Small Town Trainers

ivesy191

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello Im From Far North Queensland Australia Just Wondering If Any Body on this form is a current personal trainer or gym owner working in a small town The reason I ask is that im going to get my personal trainer certificate next year and open a gym in the future im a bit worried about getting enough clients to sustain successful business has any one been in my shoes if so how are u coping

Thank You

if you want to build up your clients get on at a gym, build your client base there. friends, fliers, cold calls are all good ways to get clients. myspace, body building forums are another good way to get your name out there. find some one that can set you up a good web page, and you can do online training as well. basicaly you have people submit the info you need from that you get a general idea of there physical stats. from that you write a program based on the info not as good as hands on bieng there for an assesment but its a start.

thats awesome helps the compendium of knowledge on here i am sure.

Back