• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test Enanthate 500

IML Gear Cream!
So you won't be able to move your arms...hey why not just do calve injections? Maybe Tri injections?

I guess everyone has their preference. No matter where I pin, there will be pain. Im just thinking in a way that will least disrupt my workout regimine.

Go for butt. Funny if they kick your butt they really will! Mind you if they kick you there your flatten em! I remember one competition one guy kicked me hard and it hurt. I hit back out of reaction/pain and he was on the floor winded for ages. Felt bad, but he hit hard first!

the problem here with pin, its the technique, in my case i do for me, obviously i??´m a nurse, to me the pain is to little.

try to fund someone who pin you with the better way.

I guess everyone has their preference. No matter where I pin, there will be pain. Im just thinking in a way that will least disrupt my workout regimine.

If you are shooting 500mg/ml its not just going to hurt...its going to discourage you from moving that limb period. There is no place you can pin that stuff and not screw up your works if pain is an issue. Your glutes give you the least amount of pain...so that should be where you shoot it. Just plan on limping around for a good week...just long enough to screw up your other side with the next injection.

Technique will also help.

1. Heat up the oil so it disperse better.
2. Use a cold pack on the area to make it numb
3. Clean the area with an alcohol swap
4. Stretch the skin where you are going to inject and keep stretched
5. Put needle in slowly
6. Pull back on syringe puller (VERY hard to do with other hand without needle swaying around...). You should get a bubble, if blood then try repinning
7. Only put max of 1 ml a minute into injection site.
8. As you inject the gear, turn the plunger around so the flow goes different directions.
9. Leave needle in for a minute then take out slowly
10. Swap area again, you may need a tissue for excess blood.
11. Massage the area to stop lumps forming

hhhh

Technique will also help.

1. Heat up the oil so it disperse better.
2. Use a cold pack on the area to make it numb
3. Clean the area with an alcohol swap
4. Stretch the skin where you are going to inject and keep stretched
5. Put needle in slowly
6. Pull back on syringe puller (VERY hard to do with other hand without needle swaying around...). You should get a bubble, if blood then try repinning
7. Only put max of 1 ml a minute into injection site.
8. As you inject the gear, turn the plunger around so the flow goes different directions.
9. Leave needle in for a minute then take out slowly
10. Swap area again, you may need a tissue for excess blood.
11. Massage the area to stop lumps forming

ok the steps are good, just that the hand to put the gear its the basic point.

but he could try the above steps

If you are shooting 500mg/ml its not just going to hurt...its going to discourage you from moving that limb period. There is no place you can pin that stuff and not screw up your works if pain is an issue. Your glutes give you the least amount of pain...so that should be where you shoot it. Just plan on limping around for a good week...just long enough to screw up your other side with the next injection.

You seem pretty negetive about the idea of Test Enanthate 500. Did you personally have a bad experience with this? Do you have a low tolerance for pain? I personally have a high tolerance. Ever get caught in a kimora and have your shoulder seperate? Thats pain! Im a pain junkie as it is. Ill be ok.

Is the pain from this shit crystallizing so bad that it makes it not worth it? I gotta be honest with you, I think my tolerance for pain is great. I get punched in the face alot with my hobby and I still enjoy doing it. How bad is it? And is this something you have to deal with everytime in the days afer pinning?

Felt like a damn bull kicking me in the ass. Couldn't sit on it my right ass cheek for about 4 weeks. Walk funny too. I just said my legs were sore.

You seem pretty negetive about the idea of Test Enanthate 500. Did you personally have a bad experience with this? Do you have a low tolerance for pain? I personally have a high tolerance. Ever get caught in a kimora and have your shoulder seperate? Thats pain! Im a pain junkie as it is. Ill be ok.

I have shot high mg/ml gear and it is not nice. I am sure others on this site have as well and would give you the same concern. I do not have a lot tolerance for pain. If you think you will be ok then try it out. I know when I shot the stuff into my quad I was fine the first da...then over the next couple days it was just hell...like my leg was broken. If you can deal with that sort of discomfort then have at it. I am not trying to say don't do it. Just wanted to share that its most likely going to be very painful.

I have shot high mg/ml gear and it is not nice. I am sure others on this site have as well and would give you the same concern. I do not have a lot tolerance for pain. If you think you will be ok then try it out. I know when I shot the stuff into my quad I was fine the first da...then over the next couple days it was just hell...like my leg was broken. If you can deal with that sort of discomfort then have at it. I am not trying to say don't do it. Just wanted to share that its most likely going to be very painful.

Thats cool. It seems to be the general consensus from everyone else too. Im pretty sure its going to suck. I guess nothing comes easy. Anyone know any non-steroidal substance to cut this with to prevent this pain?

IML Gear Cream!
Thats cool. It seems to be the general consensus from everyone else too. Im pretty sure its going to suck. I guess nothing comes easy. Anyone know any non-steroidal substance to cut this with to prevent this pain?

more steril oil

why not just shoot 250mg/ml Test E twice a week instead? Then you can eliminate the super high risk you will not enjoy your cycle. I assume you are a fighter....I cannot even imagine shooting that stuff and having someone kick or punch me for the next couple weeks. I brushed up against the corner of my desk a day after the shot and I felt like someone kicked my thigh. So a kick would feel like being hit by a car. I cannot see you training on this stuff period.

more steril oil

why not just shoot 250mg/ml Test E twice a week instead? Then you can eliminate the super high risk you will not enjoy your cycle. I assume you are a fighter....I cannot even imagine shooting that stuff and having someone kick or punch me for the next couple weeks. I brushed up against the corner of my desk a day after the shot and I felt like someone kicked my thigh. So a kick would feel like being hit by a car. I cannot see you training on this stuff period.

Thats all Im going to do. Ill pin every 4 days with 1ml. My concern is only going to be weight training during this course. Then Im going to start back up jiu-jitsu and kick boxing again after. Main thing during this cycle is to make it thru my weight training.

Last edited:
yesterday i shot my right glute 1cc test enanthtate, and 1cc on the left with EQ , today no sore , no paint.

yesterday i shot my right glute 1cc test enanthtate, and 1cc on the left with EQ , today no sore , no paint.

Are you using HCG with this? I was just wondering since I cannot find any if I would be ok without it but following up with Clomid? I have 50 50mg clomid pills.

I read up on the equipose that has been added into the enanthate. Supposedly this will reduce the injection pain considerably. Hopefully that is the case! Just tryin to get some hcg and Im ready.

I read up on the equipose that has been added into the enanthate. Supposedly this will reduce the injection pain considerably. Hopefully that is the case! Just tryin to get some hcg and Im ready.

I can't wait for you to shoot that stuff and post a couple days later...it will be interesting!

I can't wait for you to shoot that stuff and post a couple days later...it will be interesting!

I will be posting my experiences on here. I think youre right though, its going to be interesting to see how this goes. Everyone can agree.....This stuff HURTS! We will see if I can hang....

IML Gear Cream!
vvvv

Are you using HCG with this? I was just wondering since I cannot find any if I would be ok without it but following up with Clomid? I have 50 50mg clomid pills.

no i don??´t!.

i ??´m on the 1 week now.

Are you going to go without it? Just wondering if it were safe...

Are you going to go without it? Just wondering if it were safe...

you don't need HCG it just helps you get back on track after a cycle...even more important on a long cycle....or something that shuts you down hard like deca. EQ might shut you down hard too...never taken it. Everything I've read from others who have used it says it works best in high doses...I would probably take deca at a 200-600mg dose before taking EQ at similar or higher doses.

in my second cycle of my life i did test and EQ, i believe it was better than the first time i did a cycle with deca.
probably it works fine to me!

Has anyone used the Liquidex from CEM? Can I use this if symptoms of gyno appear during cycle? Also, how many mg of Clomid a day during 4 week PCT?

Old fashioned solution is to just grab sterile oil and dilute it, pull in 1ml sterile oil, then your 1ml of gear - and tilt the pin back and forth to mix it a bit.

Arm shots of anything that bothers your rear end is likely to give you gear flu in the whole arm, leaving it nice and red, and sore. This happened to me once and it did hurt my bench workout.

I have 10ml of this and cant seem to find another so I can run a 12 week cycle. I can however get ahold of some propianate. Can I run the propianate once the Test E is gone for the remainder of the cycle? As is right now, I will be pinning 1ml every 4 days with the enanthate. Which will bring me quite short of a 12 week cycle. Any suggestions on how I can work this? Thanks!

test 500 painfull

I just finished a cycle of the 500 and decca. the test hurts way bad no matter how many times or where you shoot it. I found that heating the 500 before injecting and then using a towel the next day soaked in hot water and I mean hot on the injection site helped with the pain. if you plan on training while takeing 500 you wont like the results. i was taking 1iu of 500 and decca and was unable to sit on the cheek i injected. it hurt so bad that training that week was out of the question. good luck man, stuff is awesome but the pain isnt.

test 500 is junk. First off there's no way it's 500mg/ml..... ask a pharmacist or chemist why...... the rest you will learn.

Back