• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test Enanthate 500

IML Gear Cream!
test 500 is junk. First off there's no way it's 500mg/ml..... ask a pharmacist or chemist why...... the rest you will learn.

It's not 500mg of Enanthate! Its 250mg/ml of enanthate and 250mg/ml equipose! Thought that was known?

Not to me.... Thanks.I was thinking it was test 500...and of course it would hurt like hell and be shitty.... either way, from reading around a little, it still seems to suck...but go for it, oh and post pics of before and after ,results etc....

I have 10ml of this and cant seem to find another so I can run a 12 week cycle. I can however get ahold of some propianate. Can I run the propianate once the Test E is gone for the remainder of the cycle? As is right now, I will be pinning 1ml every 4 days with the enanthate. Which will bring me quite short of a 12 week cycle. Any suggestions on how I can work this? Thanks!

Prop goes at the begining of a cycle....

And you shouldn't have to worry about gyno unless u are sensitive to it...I can get up to a gram in me before my nips are even sensitive.... But you need pct. I use Toremifene, works well, balls come back quick, keep a fair amount of my gains....

Is the pain from this shit crystallizing so bad that it makes it not worth it? I gotta be honest with you, I think my tolerance for pain is great. I get punched in the face alot with my hobby and I still enjoy doing it. How bad is it? And is this something you have to deal with everytime in the days afer pinning?

i tryed test 500 and i couldnt deal with it.. i ended up mixing it with deca and cyp 100 in the same shot to ease the pain ....i personaly think test 500 is for big big doods / not for a biginer or somone that weighs less than 200+

how have the results been with using arimidex to curb the bloat while on test e?

Prop goes at the begining of a cycle....

And you shouldn't have to worry about gyno unless u are sensitive to it...I can get up to a gram in me before my nips are even sensitive.... But you need pct. I use Toremifene, works well, balls come back quick, keep a fair amount of my gains....

DICE a quick question : when someone start a cycle with test enanthate 500 /week, the kick star should be with sostenon ?

Back