• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test Enanthate 500

eh92891

Serving beatings since 94
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im going to start a cycle in April. This will be my first time injecting. I know someone has had great success with this. How was your cycle structured as far as how many ml a week and when did you kick in hcg and pct?
I'm 5'11" 185lbs right now and have been working out for close to 3yrs now. My diet is really clean. I eat 4 chicken breasts with green vegetables portioned throughout the day and supplement protein shakes mixed in the blender with fat free cottage cheese. I train in MMA right now and want to get up over 200lbs and cut back to a solid, shredded 185lbs. Any help with structuring this cycle would be greatly appreciated! And I will post my complete cycle and training on here as well. Thanks!

Do you eat carbs bud?

250 mg Test E every four days for 12 weeks. Run HCG at 300 iu twice weekly from week 2 to start of pct. Start PCT ten days after your last shot and continue pct for 6 weeks. Good luck, brother!

Thanks alot for the help Pirate! I would go Musclepumps way and gain 20lbs of muscle naturally, but I'm 33yrs old and I have a scheduled fight in June. I cant afford to give up 2yrs at my age and they want me at 205lb for this anyway. Im a hard gainer. Just wouldnt work. What product would you use for HCG and PCT? Thanks for the help!

Yes I eat carbs. Usually eat oatmeal and snack on rice cakes on any given day. Generally oatmeal in the morning and rice cakes or Barrilla noodles during the day.

hi MR Pirate, i´m back , this month iam planing to start one cycle with test enanthate 500mg or 1000mg aweek.

but i was wondering, which roids stack better with test enanthate, equipose or nandrolone?

i hope u understand my question!

thanks for the help.

Last edited:
What about stacking with a Pro-Hormone? I have Superdrol NG with the trisorbagen and the recovery xt. What do you think of that? Just wondering if this stack is feasable?

from what i have read SuperdrolNG is pretty much crap, not a real PH.

Just a heads up. You said this is test 500? If so be prepared for some serious pain the days following pinning. The first time I ran test 500 I thought I was kick by a fucking horse for 5 days.

I would suggest running test 250 first. Also, if this is your first cycle you're gonna be a happy man with the results.

IML Gear Cream!
Just stick with the test for your first run.

I already got the Test 500. What caused you to be in pain the days after pinning? Thanks for the info! I will stick to the Test only this time.

I already got the Test 500. What caused you to be in pain the days after pinning? Thanks for the info! I will stick to the Test only this time.

because its higher concentration. Make sure you eat clean with test or it could get messy. For pct I like hcg then clomid, some like nolva.

Would it be wise to start at lower mg? Or would this amplify the chances of gyno by not keeping the injections transparent?

The higher mg per ml will tend to crystallize and dear god does it suck. I had to cut the mg in half with cotton seed oil to handle the pain. I will never run anything other than 200-250 again.

Doesn't sound like you get a lot of protein in the diet really, and certainly not enough calories for someone who wants to be over 200. If you have been wanting to be above 185 you are going to have to eat for it.

Should I up my protein to 2 grams per pound of body weight Mudge? Im going to do this the right way at any cost! Im not going to throw my money out the window by not having the proper diet. Im open for suggestions and I appreciate all your help!

Hey man go for atleast 2grams of protein per pound of body weight. I'd eat atleast 5k calories a day. If its clean you wont gain that much fat but will pack on a lot of muscle.

Take 500mg test and 400mg Decca for 12 weeks. Split into 2 shots a week (250mg and 200mg deca). You CAN do the test and deca in the same shot mix the 2 and do 2ml one day then another 2ml 3.5 days to keep blood levels stable.

Also take 20mg Nolvadex a day.

Personaly take 0.25 Fermara and 10-20 mg Nolvadex and 300 mg B6 in case of Gyno (my nipples get sore). You should be OK, but take it or have B6 tablets and Nolvadex handy.

Decca/Equipose can raise blood pressure.

First time would take loads of protein and have 6-8 meals a day as the first course your body grows like fuck! Then it gets used to it and it becomes a lot harder... Would not worry about Fat as would cut after cycle PCT.

Interesting PCT read:
PCT by Anthony Roberts - Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com / Anabolic Review Forums

Is the pain from this shit crystallizing so bad that it makes it not worth it? I gotta be honest with you, I think my tolerance for pain is great. I get punched in the face alot with my hobby and I still enjoy doing it. How bad is it? And is this something you have to deal with everytime in the days afer pinning?

IML Gear Cream!
If you cut it with Decca then it will not be so strong/concentrated!!!

Basically if the test is concentrated per the amount of oil it hurts more, so take less in a shot and mix it with Decca or something. I take Test Ent + Tren Ent + Decca and have no problems. Test Prop I believe can hurt, but frequent injections needed so don't use it (plus keeping levels in blood harder).

Give it a try! As I believe you have not done it before start with 1ml injection each bum cheek, where half is 0.5ml decca, the other test. Next time go up to 2ml a shot. Never go above 3ml a shot. When over 3ml ranges split the injection to another site, another day.

Never had any real pain with injections and my pain fresh hold is low.
How to Administer Testosterone Injections Steroid Injections

Also make sure the site is clean, injection technique is good, use swaps and pull back syringe presser/pusher to check your not in a vein (bubble appears, not blood). Its easy and quick in the but! Bicep/Leg injects take me 1-5 minutes to do! Butt 5-30 seconds.

Personally I only ever like doing 1ml shots at a time, Ive tried more but doesnt feel right, rather do the extra pinning.

Im going to go the route Pirate suggested and pin with 250mg every four days, which would eqaute to 1ml every four days. Thanks for all the input! I think I should be alright. I found some clomid. Now I have to find hcg and prepare a diet suitable for this and Im pretty much all go! No hurry. Im doing all my research as I want to make the most out of this by doing it the safest way possible and ofcourse getting the most gains from it without having to stack. Thanks everyone!

Thanks alot for the help Pirate! I would go Musclepumps way and gain 20lbs of muscle naturally, but I'm 33yrs old and I have a scheduled fight in June. I cant afford to give up 2yrs at my age and they want me at 205lb for this anyway. Im a hard gainer. Just wouldnt work. What product would you use for HCG and PCT? Thanks for the help!

HCG is the product...PCT I think has an entire sticky.

I've got one word for you and that 500mg/ml Test E.....OUCH!

I ran the test 500 twice without diluting. Both glute shots and I couldn't sit, bend, or barely walk for a week. Needless to say working legs was completely out of the question.

I figured Id pin the shoulders? That way I can sit without pain and probably make it through any workout, I hope!

Also, Im having a hard time finding hcg. Can I get away with just using clomid? If so, how would I structure that into my cycle?

hcg will just keep the boys full, most people use it throughout the cycle and while the drugs are clearing after the cycle, it does make pct easier. Clomid you just use pct when the drugs have almost or have cleared. You can use nolvadex throughout your cycle to block estragen receptors or you can use a aromitise inhibitor such as arimidex. Why dont you post your diet plan, sure someone will help you out as diet is important when on a cycle to get the most out of it.

The test I have says EQ/Enanthate 500. Anyone use this before and if so, is this still a painful ordeal? The guy I got it from says it will only hurt for the first 2 pins? This sound right?

I figured Id pin the shoulders? That way I can sit without pain and probably make it through any workout, I hope!

So you won't be able to move your arms...hey why not just do calve injections? Maybe Tri injections?

Back