• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NYC Times Square explosion..

iMan323

Preved Medved!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I don't how much coverage this shit is getting in your area, but i've been browsing the yahoo headlines and they make this ridiculous shit into some 'major' investigation..

Man, I am 10 blocks away from Times Square right now and I assure you nobody gives a shit.

Who do you think is paying to blow this shit into an out-of-proportion 'act of terrorism'? Who is selling us this bullshit story?

I saw a half minute clip on this, and it hasn't been spoken of since. Whether it's news or not, I figured this would have been all over TV by now

The media sensationalizes everything. When it is a school shooting, the liberals get all over the gun control agenda. Curiously, when it is some liberal activist blowing up a military recruiting station or some ecoterrorist burning down houses, you don't give a shit.

Man, you suck. I personally know a guy who (an army E7) who works at that booth. 2 did you see the "damage" lol...a windowpane got shattered and a door got bent a little bit...jeezus christ... I sometimes fart after drinking beer and do more damage to then that to my residence.

I can't believe how easily you dragged me into an arguement.

i've heard about it on the news a few times, there's been talk it's just not been talked about over and over and over again. of course, i'm not a big fan of the way the media drags everything out when they're trying to prove a point.

2 did you see the "damage" lol...a windowpane got shattered and a door got bent a little bit...jeezus christ... I sometimes fart after drinking beer and do more damage to then that to my residence.

Yeah, tough guy, I bet you'd change you view if it was your ass sitting in the booth.

Talk about de-sensitization...whew.:crazy:

Obama voters, no doubt.

The media sensationalizes everything. When it is a school shooting, the liberals get all over the gun control agenda. Curiously, when it is some liberal activist blowing up a military recruiting station or some ecoterrorist burning down houses, you don't give a shit.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Are they trying to take away your gun?:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Are they trying to take away your gun?:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Actually, yes.

The current leading liberal presidential candidate has said previously he wants a ban on all semi-automatics and a federal ban on concealed carry.

But don't let that fool you, they are actually the party of freedom and change.

IML Gear Cream!
Actually, yes.

The current leading liberal presidential candidate has said previously he wants a ban on all semi-automatics and a federal ban on concealed carry.

Well said. :clapping:

Man, you suck. I personally know a guy who (an army E7) who works at that booth. 2 did you see the "damage" lol...a windowpane got shattered and a door got bent a little bit...jeezus christ... I sometimes fart after drinking beer and do more damage to then that to my residence.

I can't believe how easily you dragged me into an arguement.

All that proves is it is definitely a liberal who did it. A conservative would have been able to construct a proper bomb.

Why do I feel like clemson and his Napoleon-complex sidekick are trying to build a case against my persona and (I assume) the democrats?

Da Mayor, you do realize that who ever exploded that fire cracker did it at night when there was no one in the booth and in the area? What kind of terrorism is that, lol?

"No one was injured Thursday when a small explosive device was thrown at the recruitment center just before 3:45 a.m. It did little damage, but the blast was significant enough to blow out the windows and door of the small center and to rattle a nearby hotel.

Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Thursday afternoon that there is no reason to believe it was an act of terrorism. "

Source: NY1: Top Stories

They had the police guard the 82nd street recruiting center so I imagine they have one at every center.

We don't know who is behind this but it's best to be careful.

Why do I feel like clemson and his Napoleon-complex sidekick are trying to build a case against my persona and (I assume) the democrats?

/quote]
Don't listen to Clemson, he's crazy.

List of Thwarted Terror Attacks Since Sept. 11

â???¢ December 2001, Richard Reid: British citizen attempted to ignite shoe bomb on flight from Paris to Miami.

â???¢ May 2002, Jose Padilla: American citizen accused of seeking "dirty bomb," convicted of conspiracy.

â???¢ September 2002, Lackawanna Six: American citizens of Yemeni origin convicted of supporting Al Qaeda. Five of six were from Lackawanna, N.Y.

â???¢ May 2003, Iyman Faris: American citizen charged with trying to topple the Brooklyn Bridge.

â???¢ June 2003, Virginia Jihad Network: Eleven men from Alexandria, Va., trained for jihad against American soldiers, convicted of violating the Neutrality Act, conspiracy.

â???¢ August 2004, Dhiren Barot: Indian-born leader of terror cell plotted bombings on financial centers

â???¢ August 2004, James Elshafay and Shahawar Matin Siraj: Sought to plant bomb at New York's Penn Station during the Republican National Convention.

â???¢ August 2004, Yassin Aref and Mohammed Hossain: Plotted to assassinate a Pakistani diplomat on American soil.

â???¢ June 2005, Father and son Umer Hayat and Hamid Hayat: Son convicted of attending terrorist training camp in Pakistan; father convicted of customs violation.

â???¢ August 2005, Kevin James, Levar Haley Washington, Gregory Vernon Patterson and Hammad Riaz Samana: Los Angeles homegrown terrorists who plotted to attack National Guard, LAX, two synagogues and Israeli consulate.

â???¢ December 2005, Michael Reynolds: Plotted to blow up refinery in Wyoming, convicted of providing material support to terrorists.

â???¢ February 2006, Mohammad Zaki Amawi, Marwan Othman El-Hindi and Zand Wassim Mazloum: Accused of providing material support to terrorists, making bombs for use in Iraq.

â???¢ April 2006, Syed Haris Ahmed and Ehsanul Islam Sadequee: Cased and videotaped the Capitol and World Bank for a terrorist organization.

â???¢ June 2006, Narseal Batiste, Patrick Abraham, Stanley Grant Phanor, Naudimar Herrera, Burson Augustin, Lyglenson Lemorin, and Rotschild Augstine: Accused of plotting to blow up the Sears Tower.

â???¢ July 2006, Assem Hammoud: Accused of plotting to hit New York City train tunnels.

â???¢ August 2006, Liquid Explosives Plot: Thwarted plot to explode ten airliners over the United States.

â???¢ May 2007, Fort Dix Plot: Six men accused of plotting to attack Fort Dix Army base in New Jersey.

â???¢ June 2007, JFK Plot: Four men accused of plotting to blow up fuel arteries underneath JFK Airport in New York.

â???¢ March 2007, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed: Mastermind of Sept. 11 and author of numerous plots confessed in court in March 2007 to planning to destroy skyscrapers in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago.

They had the police guard the 82nd street recruiting center so I imagine they have one at every center.

We don't know who is behind this but it's best to be careful.

It was a recruiting center. It was a crazy liberal. Yeah, that's a bit redundant, but you get the point.

Actually, yes.

True, but I'm counting on our good old second amendment to help defend that one. I know the executive branch is currently wiping its ass with the Constitution, but I still don't believe that Congress will pass a federal law in direct opposition to the Constitution.

Then again, Patriot Act.

Fuck.

It was a recruiting center. It was a crazy liberal. Yeah, that's a bit redundant, but you get the point.
I'm sure they will catch the scumbag, he or they left a few clues behind.

IML Gear Cream!
Actually, yes.

He wants to stop their sale not take away anyones semi-automatics where did he say say they would take away peoples guns

For the record I want ron paul to win but it seems republicans do not like conservatives just spend and borrow republicans

Am I the only person on this website that's extremely turned off by the choices we're presented? Not that I'm going to vote anyways, I live in a blue state.

I don't like McCain, I don't like Hillary, and I don't like Obama. I give two shits about what the candidates position on gun control is, all I care about is a) when are we getting the fuck out of iraq b)what are we going to do about our sliding economy. Fuck the bullshit, let's deal with the issues at hand here.

Am I the only person on this website that's extremely turned off by the choices we're presented? Not that I'm going to vote anyways, I live in a blue state.

I don't like McCain, I don't like Hillary, and I don't like Obama. I give two shits about what the candidates position on gun control is, all I care about is a) when are we getting the fuck out of iraq b)what are we going to do about our sliding economy. Fuck the bullshit, let's deal with the issues at hand here.
I've stopped caring people in this country are so easily scared by words that they vote with fear in their hearts and rocks in their heads. They live on a steady diet of buzzwords and empty promises through election season and then lose all interest in politics for 4 years. Then the next election comes up and they all turn into Pseudo Political Junkies living fix by fix not keeping tabs on the whole picture and thats why each week some little blurp sways the mob like a shifting school of fish and they let the politicians play them like idiots with short attention spans. This years democratic race is a disgrace and prime example. :rolleyes:

2 did you see the "damage" lol...a windowpane got shattered and a door got bent a little bit...jeezus christ... I

Something you could do with a couple of M80s. This should not have even made the local NY news, much less the national news. That something "exploded" is why it makes news (and it's all about ratings not accurate info per se) and if a few guys had just thrown bricks through the window and kicked the door in, this would not have made even the local news. Pitiful.

He wants to stop their sale not take away anyones semi-automatics where did he say say they would take away peoples guns

That IS taking away peoples guns. Does a person who will be surounded by armed men have the right to tell those who can't afford such protections they don't have the right to protect themselves? He also:

"Supports national law against carrying concealed weapons,"

Even though all the data shows such laws lower crime

"with exceptions for retired police and military personnel."

Also known as a police state. Retired LEO and military are more important than you and I? Gee, history finds great things happen when only police and military are allowed to carry guns right? :rolleyes:

Which is fucking hilarious when you consider that he has people protecting him with concealed weapons. :rolleyes:

That's my point exactly. Those pushing for such laws consider their life more important than yours. Now, if he or any of them were to say "I feel so strongly about this my own people will no longer carry any firearms" then they would at least get my respect for putting their own ass on the line too. I wouldn't agree with them, but I would at least respect them. Did you know some of the strongest proponents of gun control have a CCW license? Again, their life more important than your life. If that does not piss you (not you specifically) off enough to reject gun control out of principal, then nothing will.

After 9-11 some people are still sensative about bombs of any size.
I was close to 9-11 so I can understand even after 7 years how any attack can bring back bad memories.

Something you could do with a couple of M80s. This should not have even made the local NY news, much less the national news. That something "exploded" is why it makes news (and it's all about ratings not accurate info per se) and if a few guys had just thrown bricks through the window and kicked the door in, this would not have made even the local news. Pitiful.
Any child can dump all of the powder from their 5000 string firecrackers and make a formidable explosive, I've had friends do it. I had to talk them out of setting it off on a bridge over a busy Interstate and back then I was worried about them getting into more trouble than just mischievous children would get because of the rise in anxiety over the Oklahoma City Bombings. I saw it all in my head news reels of "Terrorist Attack on I-45 in Texas, are they targeting our transportation routes?" even though all the little bomb would have done was left a black mark on the concrete pillar they wanted to strap it to....

Back