• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Life Extension Foundation (LEF) cruise

Will Brink

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all. Last Oct I was on the Life Extension Foundation (LEF) cruise. If you donâ??????t know the LEF, they are a direct to consumer company that produces supplements, funds research, and other stuff mostly geared toward longevity/anti aging and disease prevention. Regardless of whether or not you use their products or not (and a fair number of people on the cruise were not yet LEF members) the seminars and information presented combined with a cruise was a great idea. Highly recommended, and I am not just saying that because my way was paid for! â??º

Anyway, here is my short write up on the cruise (scroll to the bottom of the page when if you hit the link below) if the idea of combining a learning experience regarding health and a cruise is of interest. I know they plan to have more in the future as this first one was a successâ???¦

The Life Extension Inaugural Cruise
â?????Learning and Fun Aboard the Sunâ???
By Will Brink

As a long-time member of the Life Extension Foundation and writer for its magazine, one thing I have always appreciated is the creativity of the Foundation when it comes to looking after its members. A great example of this is the exciting new Life Extension cruise, which set sail for the Caribbean in October, 2007. By combining a conference with a great vacation destination as a single package, this inaugural cruise was a smashing success for the Life Extension members lucky enough to attend.

Cont:

March 2008 In The News - 2 - Le Magazine

Back