• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The names people give their kids....

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
556206.jpg

Issac Cox.. Everyone listen.. Is there a Issac Cox?

Wait...why you...when I get my hands on you..

i dont get it... im tired, but whats so bad about isaac cox?

i had to say it out loud a few times to get it.. people at work probably think your right YM.. fecker :flipoff2:

oh man my first thought was apple but that's a worse name than apple even

Meesaq Cox would be as bad if not worse, good thing she isn't Arab....

IML Gear Cream!
Or Aesop Cummings.....Noah Balls......

Glad she wasn't a Catcher in the Rye fan......Holden Cox

Philip Nestor Cox....shorten and abbrv, middle name....

I Suck Cocks.

What a terrible parent...

We used to have Mike Hunt paged at the county fair....over and over and over.:hehe:

theres a guy that i know that when he has a kid hes goin to name him mike and his last name is hunt go figure

I use to be stationed with this guy from Alabama... His last name was Shorts so that's what I would call him all the time, Shorts. We started hanging out because of mutual friends and he told me that his first name was Tucary... Talk about FUCKED up! Tucary Shorts...!

IML Gear Cream!
I used to work with a guy named - Phillip DePotti -

Thats one of the worse ones ive seen in real life.

I fell sorry for all the inner city kids like
lasheequa, shaneequa, laqueesha... WTF?

How about this the guy who named his kid Scientific Mapp?... and his brother is Majestic Mapp!?

In the Navy you always hear about some guy everyone seemed to serve with who had the last name Stains or Lover and they were always forever an E-3 paygrade.....that in the Navy would be Seaman Stains and Seaman Lover

I think one of the worst I've ever heard was from a cousin of mine.

She named her first child "Peaches Misty".

Why?

It was the names of her cats... Jeez... :rolleyes:

I was on duty one night and had this officer tour my barracks, his last name was Woody and he was a Major. Major Woody! It took everything in my to NOT lose my mind and start laughing when I reported the status of the barracks to him!

Anyone hear about Matthew McConaughey wanting to name his son after his favorite beer because his brother did. Miller Lyte is what he is choosing! WTF! The chick from "A Nights Tale" (Shannyn Sossamon ) named her daughter Audio Science... Who does that to their children? She's lucky she's rich...

Oh I forgot we had a guy on our ship with the last name Palms, we used to call him Harry for Harry Palms. Never knew his real first name...

Back