• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A question for the gun owners/advocates on this site

iMan323

Preved Medved!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Should civilians be allowed to purchase a shotgun like the experimental military AA-12 (Click here to see a video demonstration). That is the best CQB weapon I've ever seen....

On that note, should civilians be able to purchase military grade weapons? I bet many of you still grumble over the 1994 automatic weapons ban. I know what the gun control people are going to say, so I'm not really interested in hearing it...but how would you gun folks feel if your neighbor had one of those shotguns in his closet?

they could have places where civilians can go and shoot them and other weapons for a nice price. the money could be used to buy equipment for police and firefighters. :shrug: but imagin some idiot having one of those n deciding to shoot up a school. i dunno, tough question.

There are pro and cons. I don't mind as long as they can pass a federal checked background check. And no mental problems! I collect all kinds of guns from .22 cal. up to the 50 cal. sniper rifle.

even though you did not ask...the only firearm a civilian should be allowed to purchase/own IMO is a hunting rifle, they have no use for anything else.

Well, I happen to agree. I think the police/military should have a firepower advantage regular citizens. Otherwise, who'd want to be a police officer?

Well, I happen to agree. I think the police/military should have a firepower advantage regular citizens. Otherwise, who'd want to be a police officer?

Military has a lot more firepower then citizens do. And why a hunting rifle only? they are just as deadly as any gun

even though you did not ask...the only firearm a civilian should be allowed to purchase/own IMO is a hunting rifle, they have no use for anything else.

It's been beat to death, but statistics show that crime rates are lower in areas where people are known to carry concealed weapons (legally). Look at Washington D.C. where they banned guns and gun crime continued; all that did was take away people's ability to defend themselves.

It's been beat to death, but statistics show that crime rates are lower in areas where people are known to carry concealed weapons (legally). Look at Washington D.C. where they banned guns and gun crime continued; all that did was take away people's ability to defend themselves.

And other countries for that matter

And why a hunting rifle only? they are just as deadly as any gun

they are very difficult to conceal, most people that own hunting rifles own them for the purpose of hunting, they are not semi-automatic or automatic, it's very rare that a privately owned hand gun is used in self defense, statistic's show that they get used more in domestic violence situations and accidents, i.e. kids getting a hold of them, than shooting an intruder.

it's just what I believe, and I don't really care if anyone agrees with me on this.

only thing that would do is keep it out of the hands of law-biding citizens.

IML Gear Cream!
only thing that would do is keep it out of the hands of law-biding citizens.

do you really think that is a good argument?

so what is the point of drugs being illegal and/or controlled?

they are very difficult to conceal, most people that own hunting rifles own them for the purpose of hunting, they are not semi-automatic or automatic, it's very rare that a privately owned hand gun is used in self defense, statistic's show that they get used more in domestic violence situations and accidents, i.e. kids getting a hold of them, than shooting an intruder.

it's just what I believe, and I don't really care if anyone agrees with me on this.

That's cool. All of my guns are locked up and out of kids reach. I have one in my night stand for any intruders. I just don't think I should give up my guns because of someone elses mistake or actions. FYI there are some semi-automatic hunting rifles!

Legalize them and tax the shit out of them. Chances are drugs will still be "illegal" in the sense that every single employer in the US will have a drug policy stating that you can't use heroine and such, and that is perfectly fine.

There is no reason to keep filling our jails with nonviolent offenders and stoners.

Yes, I do. You really think theives & murderers give a shit if the gun they have is legal?

I don't have a gun now, but the second I have a family I will. No way in hell I'll leave my family's safety to chance. I can't imagine anyone thinking differently...

I personally don't care if Joe Citizen wants to ruin his life with drugs, but making them legal really isn't realistic. Drug abuse & personal safety are two topics that don't really have much in common.

I don't have a gun now, but the second I have a family I will. No way in hell I'll leave my family's safety to chance. I can't imagine anyone thinking differently...

I have a family, which is why I live in an upper middle class suburban area and have an alarm on my house, I don't need a gun.

I love Future Weapons.. this was probably my favorite tidbit.

Why would a civilian ever need such a gun? I suppose it may come in handy for "dawn of the dead" type scenarios where you may need to engage an army of zombies, but how else would a civilian use it?

I'll take one of those shotguns in black and give me one in hot pink for my wife!! We love guns!! We have no small children but my wife feels secure knowing she has a means of defense if I am not home.

We live in a fairly large home (8000sqft) and you wouldn't hear someone on the other end of the house break a window or door! We have dogs but put them up at night. I took her to the range and got her lessons on how to defend herself.

The neighborhood you live in makes no difference these days, just ask Jon Benet Ramsey!!! That girl in Reno was taken right out of a house and killed.

I am laying in bed right now and can put my hand on at least 4 pistols within 3-4 seconds.

You see, here in Texas we only call 911 to have your carcass hauled off when we're through with ya!!!

Holy dogshit Texas? Only two things.......

I have a family, which is why I live in an upper middle class suburban area and have an alarm on my house, I don't need a gun.

I understand, but I still see that as leaving it to chance that a person won't enter your home, and that your alarm is sufficient. I'd just rather have a gun in the unusual case that I would need it.

If the criminal has pot and I don't, I'm not necessarily going to lose the fight. :shrug:

Besides, the right to smoke pot isn't in the Constitution.

I'll take one of those shotguns in black and give me one in hot pink for my wife!! We love guns!! We have no small children but my wife feels secure knowing she has a means of defense if I am not home.

We live in a fairly large home (8000sqft) and you wouldn't hear someone on the other end of the house break a window or door! We have dogs but put them up at night. I took her to the range and got her lessons on how to defend herself.

The neighborhood you live in makes no difference these days, just ask Jon Benet Ramsey!!! That girl in Reno was taken right out of a house and killed.

I am laying in bed right now and can put my hand on at least 4 pistols within 3-4 seconds.

You see, here in Texas we only call 911 to have your carcass hauled off when we're through with ya!!!

We don't fuck around in Texas, hell we even get the robbers for our neighbors!!

i have plenty of guns my two favs cobray mach 11 and taurus pt 92. i keep them up so my kids cant get them. a few are in good locations to be reached if needed. i grew up around guns. i see no reason to not have them. also for civillians home protection, shooting range, hunting. all good uses for a gun. i would rather have my 9mm loaded with hollow tips than a alarm. what good does a alarm do but tell me there is a psycho in my house. :thinking: well i guess if i had a alarm i wouldnt have to search the house to shoot his/her ass. the alarm would possibly help me know were they are. hmmm i dont know any way guns if used correctly are fun, and a great source of home protection.

they are very difficult to conceal, most people that own hunting rifles own them for the purpose of hunting, they are not semi-automatic or automatic

They do come in semi-auto and automatic. Also, shotguns are used for hunting more than rifles. One of the best selling hunting firearms on the market is the Remington 11-87 semi-auto 12 gauge shotgun. They are much more lethal than handguns.

Gun control is made silly by the host of any other deadly weapons that exist. It seems ridiculous to try to control one fish in the ocean, is it because you can use them to kill further away? I mean what's the argument?

Every nation falls, but I will feel a lot better if we take out a few million enemies before we buckle because most families have guns. Everybody remember why Japan did not invade the west coast? They ran the numbers and figured out they could not sustain an invasion force, guess why? Not because we don't have guns.

Should civilians be allowed to purchase a shotgun like the experimental military AA-12 (Click here to see a video demonstration). That is the best CQB weapon I've ever seen....

On that note, should civilians be able to purchase military grade weapons? I bet many of you still grumble over the 1994 automatic weapons ban. I know what the gun control people are going to say, so I'm not really interested in hearing it...but how would you gun folks feel if your neighbor had one of those shotguns in his closet?

Bill Clinton's 1994 semi-auto ban had nothing to do with military grade weaponry.

Back