• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bad pussy?

Mista

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone ever went down on a girl and it been smelly or gross? I had never done it until the girl I am with now, and I have never smelt or tasted anything at all.

No taste with good pussy? :confused:

Oh, and if the snatch smells bad, it probably is.

she was a fast machine
she kept her motor clean :nerd:

Yes. The first girl I fucked didn't tell me she had a yeast infection, and I was too fucking dumb to know.

Yeah yoohohoou shook me aaaalll night looong.

:rocker:

i love ac/dc

these are funny though

Misheard Lyrics for
"You Shook Me All Night Long" More Songs by
AC/DC

She was a fax machine, she kep

She had me circumcised Tellin
She wants a fax machine.
She had Satan's eyes.
You shouldn't steal my thongs.:lol:

She had sightless eyes, tellin
She had sank de sigh, taco min
She had satin thighs.
She had the flightless eyes, s
You! Should be on my lawn!
you! she'll be all night long

Yeah you, should we all die young

:lol: the look on his face.

What did it smell like???

meow? but really the thing with the chick and the smelly snatch not cool

24774d1205370588-bad-pussy-kat_wack_off.jpg

i heard a guy describe a stinky girl once as having smelled like "dead worms"

if any of you fish n have ever forgotten your bait in the trunk after a fishing trip.... :barf:

Never had bad pussy then!!!

Has anyone ever went down on a girl and it been smelly or gross? I had never done it until the girl I am with now, and I have never smelt or tasted anything at all.

One hippy chick I dated in 2004...

Nice girl, good body, great quirky sense of humor...

But, she was a bit of a dirty-footed hippy, had the whole "Bohemian" thing going down there,
and I caught a whiff...
It was just a bit "over-womanly".

I told her she needed to trim or shave because I liked that...

She never did...

I never went down there...

We broke apart.

I contribute the "breeze" to the full bush and washing of it.

(however)
Absolutely THEE tightest sex I ever had in my life!!!!
It took me weeks to learn to keep from exploding in like less that a minute.

And she was an ORAL MAGICIAN!

My current GF asked me what this girl did that was such great head.
my response:
"I don't know... It cant be explained... She was just gifted"

to me the pussy had a nice smelt. it give you more desire to put your tongue in her clitoris

to me the pussy had a nice smelt. it give you more desire to put your tongue in her clitoris

even if its a hairy pussy and still smells good? you'll eat the bush?

My friend told me to always do the sniff test, by putting a finger in and smelling it first. He found out the hard way by a girl who is now known as 'Onion mut'.

My friend told me to always do the sniff test, by putting a finger in and smelling it first. He found out the hard way by a girl who is now known as 'Onion mut'.

There's nothing like onion mut in the morning...

Once it was really smelling very bad . I just dropped on the spot .

there is a great trick for smelling things out. after your fingers do some walking scratch your nose with your wrist. no smell good, then try rubbin your nose with your hand. keep fingers away from nose girls never noticed when i was in my bachelor days.

Once at a high school party this girl took me in the bedroom and wanted
to Fuc..but first she wanted me to tell her i loved her, so i did to get the pussy, and i was drinking alot of volka and went down on her not giving it
the finger sniff (my bad) I nearly thru up all over this chic.

Once at a high school party this girl took me in the bedroom and wanted
to Fuc..but first she wanted me to tell her i loved her, so i did to get the pussy, and i was drinking alot of volka and went down on her not giving it
the finger sniff (my bad) I nearly thru up all over this chic.

What a lucky woman..

Its true, Ive heard of this test too, but have you done it and decided to bail? Its fucking hard to do. Well, unless you dont care about being rude, which I dont usually, but I am quite sensitive about sex. (see Performance Anxiety thread)

However, there is a scale of whats bad to good. I dont do the sniff test, cuz with me, theyd always fail. What I care about is what I smell during sex. In other words, my finger might smell foul, but then again its right up to my nose. During sex, I may not smell anything, which to me, is average-good sex.

Then again, use your head, if the girl just got off work OR if you were out dancing with her, she has a good chance of smelling like hell down there (ive had some that didnt though) cuz she hasnt bathed in a while.

All in all, its a true turn off and is the WORST for me. I am realistic, I know everyone's shit stinks, but those who dont address it are the ones that need to be avoided. And...sometimes youll never know until its too late.

Back