• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

There Are No Ugly Women, Only Poor Women

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This photo was taken at a competition in June 2006.
The competition was between 9 women for best makeover.
They had every possible beauty treatment available to them over a period of 12 hours
before the contest. Look at the before and after photos.

Click on the image to enlarge and see for yourself!!

Just give me a couple hours and a liquor store and I'd have them beautiful in any mans eyes....

YouTube Video

This photo was taken at a competition in June 2006.
The competition was between 9 women for best makeover.
They had every possible beauty treatment available to them over a period of 12 hours
before the contest. Look at the before and after photos.

Click on the image to enlarge and see for yourself!!

it's a little thumbnail?

:eek: its amazing what a makeup does

Here

attachment.php

most women can look a lot better with a little effort and none of these girls look really bad to begin with but this made me think of the guy picking up a knock out at the bar n then waking up.... it's not always a matter of how much he drank. :nerd:

Wow, that is seriously amazing. What was this done for, tv? And was it just makeup, or were any surgeries involved?

IML Gear Cream!
uhh...The Beth and Sarina chicks looked like hell before...but I agree, most were decent looking, just carelessa about their looks, clothes, etc...

The wonders of makeup , fancy dresses and photoshop! lol

looks like some of them had breast augmentation, along with their teeth done

good thing I don't need money or surgery to look good.

looks like some of them had breast augmentation, along with their teeth done

And a months worth of tanning sessions. I want to know how much of it was image enhanced.

The fat one is in the back, dressed in all black so you can't see how fat she is.

That was....modest! :;o)

I'm confident in the way i look
im not trying to sound conceited, im just glad that ive never had to spend a schwack of money to look good

I'm confident in the way i look
im not trying to sound conceited, im just glad that ive never had to spend a schwack of money to look good

Youre just lucky you get it from that sexy mama of yours - ;)

it was a makeover contest

"They had every possible beauty treatment available to them over a period of 12 hours"

no surgery

IML Gear Cream!
It's not really a matter of money but more a matter of giving a shit and maintaining.....

it was a makeover contest

"They had every possible beauty treatment available to them over a period of 12 hours"

no surgery

i thought it was a tv show where a lot of surgery was involved?

The makeover did wonders for them. On some of the before pictures, a couple of them look worse than six miles of bad fence.

Back