• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My h-drol run with Anabolic Innovations Cycle and Post Cycle Support

workingatit43

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This will be more of a mini log will update as often as possible.

STATS

AGE 46

5'10"

240lbs

15% bf

Training 3+ yrs

2nd cycle Havoc run last Sept.

Supplements for cycle

2 bottles CEL h-drol
CEL H-Drol - Halodrol clone; 60 caps, 25 mg per cap<h5>IN STOCK</h5> - celhdrol

2 jars Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support without red yeast rice
Cycle Support Red Yeast Rice Free (60 Servings)

1 bottle Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support
Anabolic Innovations Post-Cycle Support 120 Caps

1 Bottle Ironmaglabs Anabolic Matrix
Anabolic-Matrix Rx� - Maximize Natural Testosterone Levels

1 bottle Designer Supplements Lean Xtreme.
Designer Supplements Lean Xtreme 90 Caps (new)

Goals

To increase strength and to cut 1.5% bf

Other supplements will include.

Fish Oil Wal-mart 4 caps a.m. and 4 caps p.m.

Whey EAS 2 scoops pre and post workout.

Multi vit Maxi=Sorb 1 cap a.m. ans 1 cap p.m.

My diet will be clean and what i mean it will remain the same as it has been. I am no bodybuilder so my diet is not as good as some here but it has allowed for my to go from 310lbs just over 3 years ago to 240lbs now.

Training will be a 2 on 1 off will be back/bi's(forearms) chest/tri's Shoulders(traps) legs

Dosing will be h-drol 75/100/100/100
Cycle support 1 scoop a.m. 1 scoop p.m.
Fish oil
Whey
Multi
Post Cycle Support(pct)

I have done a 2 week pre-load of Cycle Support and today started the H-drol.
I dosed 50mg h-drol and 1 scoop Cycle Support and i am on the way to the gym to do back/bi's i will update later have a good day:thumb:

I've been considering a run of h-drol, so I'll be reading with interest.

just curious, but no nolva?

Just wondering, but how many calories do eat in a day?

Took another 25mg at approx 4:30 i had a good workout today but nothing to report as expected:thumb:

Hey bud,

I am tracking your cycle daily so keep it posted. I am curious and anxious to see, also wanting to see how your cycle dosage works for you. I am going to see what you thought of your dosage cycle and make my executive decision form there. Originally I was going to do 50/50/75/75. I will see what your thoughts on yours is. Good luck, work it hard.

DAY 2

Dosed 50mg at 8:00 a.m. with my Cycle Support today was a non lifting day did 20 minutes light cardio.

Dosed 25mg at 3:00p.m. still nothing to report but that is expected. I forgot to mention that i will also be taking LiverLonger during the cycle 2 tabs a day.

I will update tomorrow have a good one to all:thumb:

Hey thanks for doing this log! Will be keeping watch. What do you plan for pct and for what length? On a side note, I ran LL and life cycle (and a few other supps) on my last cycle of IDS Sostonal 250.

Right now i have Post Cycle Support along with Anabolic Matrix and will be running Lean Xtreme for pct for 4 weeks i have Nolva also.

No problem it is my pleasure to do it if it help one person it will be worth it:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
DAY 3-4

Sorry about not updating yesterday. There has been nothing much to report i am still dosing at 75mg h-drol and Cycle Support twice a day with my multi, Whey and fish oil also taking LiverLonger 2 a day.

I had my blood pressure checked yesterday and it was 127/76 and there have been no sides so far also nothing to report in gains. Have a great day everyone:thumb:

I might have missed it, but is this your first time with the Halo active?

Yes my first run with Halo have done a Havoc run before.:)

DAYS 5-6

Ok still not much to report. I am still taking 75mg h-drol, 2 scoops Cycle Support, 2 tabs of LiverLonger, Fish Oil, Whey and a multi.

Sides both knees feel dry and a little stiff i am going to up my dosage of fish oil. No other sides at all my mood is very good and my libido is strong.

Gains not much to report i do feel i have more energy at the gym and my focus is very good. My workouts have been solid but nothing out of the ordinary yet.

I am not sure if i will up dose on Sunday to 100mg or stay at 75mg i may extend the cycle to 5 weeks i originally planed on 75-100-100-100 i may do 75-75-75-100-100 as alot report the the real gains do not start till the 3rd week. I will update again tomorrow or Sunday have a good one everyone:thumb:

On a side note i am having no problems at all with getting the Cycle Support down the taste only bothered me for a few days now i do not even notice it:thumb:

DAYS 5-6

Ok still not much to report. I am still taking 75mg h-drol, 2 scoops Cycle Support, 2 tabs of LiverLonger, Fish Oil, Whey and a multi.

Sides both knees feel dry and a little stiff i am going to up my dosage of fish oil. No other sides at all my mood is very good and my libido is strong.

Gains not much to report i do feel i have more energy at the gym and my focus is very good. My workouts have been solid but nothing out of the ordinary yet.

I am not sure if i will up dose on Sunday to 100mg or stay at 75mg i may extend the cycle to 5 weeks i originally planed on 75-100-100-100 i may do 75-75-75-100-100 as alot report the the real gains do not start till the 3rd week. I will update again tomorrow or Sunday have a good one everyone:thumb:

On a side note i am having no problems at all with getting the Cycle Support down the taste only bothered me for a few days now i do not even notice it:thumb:

SUBBED!!! Yes u should start seeing gains around the 3rd week - some people a little sooner:thumb:

SUBBED!!! Yes u should start seeing gains around the 3rd week - some people a little sooner:thumb:

Thanks yeah that what i have been hearing just get impatient want gains yesterday lol(just kidding) i knew going in that it would take a couple of weeks to see gains thanks for your support.:thumb:

Checking in, subbed! Good luck on your cycle bro. :thumb:

DAYS 7-8

Happy Easter to all.

Still not much to report still my knees are popping no pain but feel stiff. No strength gains yet.

Libido is very strong and mood is great yesterday at the gym was a breeze did have more energy and focus than usual.

I am still taking 75mg and will continue that dose for at least another week. Still taking my Cycle Support 1 scoop a.m. and 1 scoop p.m. also LiverLonger same 1 a.m. and 1 p.m.

Have upped the fish oil to 6 caps a.m. and 6 caps p.m. will be interested to see if it helps with the knees. Still 2 scoops whey and multi 1 a.m. and 1 p.m.

241lbs +1
blood pressure yesterday 126/74.

I will update again in a day or two enjoy your Easter everyone:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Days 9-10

Sill dosing 75mg and doing 2 scoops Cycle Support, 2 tabs LiverLonger along with 2 scoops of whey my multi and 6 cap fish oil twice a day.

Ok still not getting alot in the strength yet but my energy and focus at the gym are getting crazy i feel like a beast.

I am starting to notice body comp changes and and the hardness of my muscles is getting alot better and i am loving this.

The increase in fish oil has taken care of the stiff and popping knees no other sides every once in a while get a slight buzzing noise in my head nothing bad and does not last long.

Took bp today 125/78

I will update in another day or 2 but with this crazy focus and energy i feel the strength gains are just around the corner:thumb:

Good luck bro, looking forward to seeing what h-drol will bring for you :thumb:...How much did you gain on your last Havoc cycle?

Good luck bro, looking forward to seeing what h-drol will bring for you :thumb:...How much did you gain on your last Havoc cycle?

Thanks bro gained 11lbs kept 9lbs after pct and kept all the strength gain i was very pleased:thumb:

Days 9-10

Sill dosing 75mg and doing 2 scoops Cycle Support, 2 tabs LiverLonger along with 2 scoops of whey my multi and 6 cap fish oil twice a day.

Ok still not getting alot in the strength yet but my energy and focus at the gym are getting crazy i feel like a beast.

I am starting to notice body comp changes and and the hardness of my muscles is getting alot better and i am loving this.

I will update in another day or 2 but with this crazy focus and energy i feel the strength gains are just around the corner:thumb:

OH YES! This is when it starts getting good:;):D

DAY 11-13

My dosing of everything is still the same 75mg of h-drol 2 scoops of CS 2 tabs of LiverLonger along with my 2 scoops of whey and 12 caps of fish oil and my multi.

Sides really none had the knee stiffness for a while but that is gone mood focus and libido are excellent.

Gains my workout are becoming sick i feel like a beast i am blowing through some reps on 2nd and 3rd sets that i would struggle with before i think it is now time to up the lbs:rocker: I have already lost some bodyfat and my muscle feel alot harder.

Blood pressure yesterday 126/78
242lbs +2

I am going to stick to 75mg for the 3rd week also then make a decision as to go up to 100mg in week4 we will see how things are going right now 75mg is working well i will update in a couple of day everyone enjoy the weekend:thumb:

Nice bud...love to hear the strength gains are going vertical!!!! That was one of the elements I wanted to hear most about....body fat down and muscle hardness is awesome...everything I wanted to hear out of this cycle. Nice work...keep on keeping on!!!

Nice bud...love to hear the strength gains are going vertical!!!! That was one of the elements I wanted to hear most about....body fat down and muscle hardness is awesome...everything I wanted to hear out of this cycle. Nice work...keep on keeping on!!!

Thanks bro i am really enjoying this ride and if what i hear is true that most of the gains come in the 3rd week and on it is going to be awesome!!!

Sounds like your cycle is going well, congrats on the strength gains!

Back