• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What happens if you inject water with a needle on yourself?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

Do you think it is bad or good? Where would it go? Evaporate or move inside of organs? The body is mostly water.

:confused:

Same as an IV

an intravenous drip that you get when at a hospital

Unless you inject a lot of water then you may die of water intoxication, heroin users mix their junk with water all the time do they not?

IML Gear Cream!
Unless you inject a lot of water then you may die of water intoxication, heroin users mix their junk with water all the time do they not?

But dont they put it in the vein?
I dont mean in it but outside like when people put that oil to look like they have bigger muscles.

iv solution is usually Saline, with electrolytes and salts. Basically water.

What happens if you inject water with a needle on yourself?

Get a towel and quit crying.:rolleyes:

IM injection? IV? How many cc's? Was it bottled water, city water or Holy Water? Did you purge the air out of the syringe? Was it a sterile syringe?What were you wearing at the time? How many languages do you speak?

By the time you read this, you will either have died from an embolism, or your body has done away with the miniscule amount of water you injected.

Stop playing with needles.:finger:

I didnt inject anything. Only wondering about it. Two languages.

Embolism? Really? Does water cause that? But it is water! Dont tell me to stop playing with needles.

hey leave us synthol users alone. i am just trieng to get a big ole bubble butt.

Embolism? Really? Does water cause that? But it is water! Dont tell me to stop playing with needles.

Nah, air causes it. But it takes a great deal and in most cases it breaks up in the bloodstream before it reaches the heart, assuming that the injection was done somewhere else.

Okay, suit yourself......go play with a freakin' needle.
doctor.gif

Nah, air causes it.

Really? Why dont people die of embolism everyday? Since the body is mostly water and it evaporates. Do you think water evaporates inside of your body? So the evaporated air would cause it.

This is like asking why the friggin sky is blue or why does dirt taste like dirt. LOL

Do you sit around and wonder this shit up Vieope? lol

IML Gear Cream!
If you injected it on yourself you would probably get wet.

You'd have to be more specific, but basically, unless a doctor does it to you don't do it! :)

Wtf?

It will cause a temporary knot (water mass, bubble) under your skin/muscle until your body absorbs it. This is what happens when a junkie misses the vein. They would be above the muscle and right below the skin. Eventually, it will absorb into the body.

I don't see how this could be good...So, I will give the educated opinion of "It's not good".

Back