• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do you guys think you are awesome?

Fetusaurus Rex

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
YouTube Video

woooooooooo!

I actually feel bad for this kid, but youtube is not the place to do something like this, posting on youtube is the easiest way to make a complete fool out of yourself in front of the entire world.

btw the title RIP does not refer to him dying or killing himself, it refers to him leaving youtube, and it appears he is back on there

"Take that Broncofan1990!!! woooooooo"

haha, I liked his version of their possible reaction.

that kid needs to be kicked in the face

If only I could see what the heck you guys are talking about I might understand this thread.

As for the question itself - I think we all think we are awesome at some point. I know I'm an awesome healer in World of Warcraft. And once in a while I do have some good comebacks. Oh yes, and there are a few good posts or so I think anyway... so, yes I think I'm awesome and fun to chat with.

blink.gif

how come only his left eye blinks?

I am guessing that is probably a lot of the reason people were making fun of him in the first place, which is a shame but pretty much a given on the internet with all the tardos on here now.

seriously though, watch his right eye, I never saw it blink, it must be glass, it does move but that is it.

he is cool in my book if he is a Denver Bronco fan! :)

IF he is a Denver Bronco fan???? Are you questioning his loyalty?

grgrtrms7er3ob5.jpg

Last edited:
When he was born his body was deprived of oxygen so now the right side of his face is paralyzed....People like this need to realize that when getting on the internet they are gonna have to deal with shitheads especially if you look odd and make a video. If he thinks people staring at him in public is bad he should know that fools safe behind their miles of wire are going to stare and then make comments they would otherwise keep their mouths shut on in public. I want to feel sorry for him but his inability to shrug it off makes it twice as rewarding for those poking fun at him so I can't feel too bad since he needs to learn how to roll with the punches....

And you guys should feel bad for him because he can't develop much muscle mass because his body is fucked up too...Just imagine someday you may fall and damage part of your brain or spine and lose the ability to control and work part of your body to get the physiques that you cherish....

When he was born his body was deprived of oxygen so now the right side of his face is paralyzed....

And you guys should feel bad for him because he can't develop much muscle mass because his body is fucked up too...Just imagine someday you may fall and damage part of your brain or spine and lose the ability to control and work part of your body to get the physiques that you cherish....

yea exactly!!! You disappoint me Fetus :gosh:

this kids being a pussy trying to get simputhe from every1 on da internet for his fucked up face
I actually thought that was you, that's why I never made a comment about the kid, I didn't want to hurt your feelings.

It's a good thing that's not you. I actually think your dumber.

this kids being a pussy trying to get simputhe from every1 on da internet for his fucked up face
He was born fucked up. You on the other hand choose to act fucked up so you can seem cool to your home skillets on the streets....

I never felt like he was crying for sympathy, he simply acted appalled that people would be dickly to him (kind of a given on teh internets).

Back