• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

looking for some tips

Braydo25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey everyone my names braydon im 15, im currently 168lbs and 5' 11" all i was really wondering is how to get rid of that small little layer of fat that covers up your abs, not a belly just a small layer that prevents you from looking "ripped, or whatever you would call it" any help, excercises, tips, etc would be apreciated

I've been focusing on interval training with a new program I started.

To bring out a six-pack you have to do 2 things - increase the muscle definition in you abs and lose fat all over. You can't really spot where the fat loss is focused, but you can spot which muscles to define.

I'd try working on losing a bit of fat by boosting metabolism and finding some excercies for defining the abs. If you do these two things, you should get results. I don't have much to lose - 10 lbs or so (not bad for a 35 year old) but even at my age I'm seeing more muscle definition.

If you already have abbs but cant see them you may want to consider a cut for a couple of weeks.

hanging leg lifts are good for burning fat off the lower abs

Get yourself down to single degit fat percentages and they'll show.

you can't burn fat from a specific area using leg lifts, situps, squats...anything. spot reducing just doesn't happen.
works for me and my buddys you should try it you wil be surprised at how much fat you lose from your waste

you can't burn fat from a specific area using leg lifts, situps, squats...anything. spot reducing just doesn't happen.

It doesn't happen...you cannot pick ONE area to burn fat. How does your body just say ok I am going to burn fat here but thats it??? It doesn't happen. You are not spot burning fat in that area only by doing your hanging leg raises.

true. but nutrition really is a major key in trimming down. you a healthy eater? i know at 15 i was downing jack in the box every other day....yeah...:finger:

IML Gear Cream!
Biggfly and Scar are right - exercises don't burn fat on the areas they target.

Core work is a good idea for core stability, but as far as ab visibility goes its all about bodyfat % and this is controlled through diet management.

Back