• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Father and daughter have daughter after other child died

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A FATHER and daughter who have revealed they are couple and have a child together had another baby who died a few days after birth from a congenital heart disease, court documents show.

John Earnest Deaves and his daughter Jennifer Anne Deaves are at the centre of an incest scandal in South Australia over their seven-year relationship.
The pair revealed their relationship on Channel 9's 60 Minutes program last night, saying they were just asking for some respect and understanding.
In March this year, they were placed on three-year good behaviour bonds after pleading guilty to two counts of incest.

District Court sentencing judge Steven Millsteed said the first count of incest was based on an act of sexual intercourse which resulted in the birth of the couple's first child.

The second count of incest related to an act of sexual intercourse which resulted in the birth of their second child in May last year.
"The first child was born in 2001 but died a few days after birth due to a congenital heart disease," Judge Millsteed said.

The couple had started a relationship together after being reunited in 2000, almost 30 years after Mr Deaves separated from Jenny's mother.
Because of problems with her own marriage, Ms Deaves had gone to live with her father at Yongala, in South Australia.

Their physical relationship developed later that year and both ended their marriages and began living together.
"Each of you say that the other has provided care and affection that was missing in your marriage," Judge Millsteed said.

"You also say that although you are father and daughter, that you were virtually strangers when your relationship commenced and that the relationship was based on mutual love and respect."
The couple had their first child while living in Rockhampton, Queensland, before moving to Port Pirie, in South Australia.

After the birth of their second child they moved to Bordertown, near the Victorian border where the Department of Families and Communities became aware of their relationship and turned the matter over to police.
Judge Millsteed said that when contacted by police the Deaves made full admissions.
He said both Jenny and John Deaves told him that they accepted their sexual relationship must end but hoped they would be able to continue to support one another and the children.

But he said while the case was not typical he had to impose a sentence that impressed upon them that any resumption of their incestuous relationship was unacceptable.
"The offence of incest exists not merely to protect children from sexual abuse," Judge Millsteed said.
"In my view, other relevant factors include the need to prevent the high risk of congenital defects in children born of incestuous relationships and to prevent children suffering psychological harm and social stigmatisation."
Revealing their relationship on Nine last night, the Deaves said they were just asking for some respect and understanding.

Mr Deaves admitted that he "initially" thought having sex with his daughter was wrong.
"Emotions take over, as people no doubt realise. There are times during your life where emotions do rule the heart, it rules the head," he said.
"I knew it was illegal. Of course, I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."
The couple's nine-month-old daughter Celeste, shown on TV, appears fit and healthy.
Mrs Deaves said soon after reuniting with her father she began to see him as a man first and her father second.
"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad.
"Like you might look at a man across the bar at a nightclub."

Mrs Deaves brought two children, Samantha and Alex, into the relationship after splitting from her former partner.
She said the physical relationship with her father was like "a sexual relationship with any other man".
For Mr Deaves the sexual relationship was "absolutely fantastic".
A South Australian police media spokesman last night told AAP "the couple is being monitored".

The suspects.

fuuglycouplevh4.jpg

I think we had a member do this with his sister a while back.

How did you get a picture of my cousin cletus?

there is nothing that either one of those disgusting people can say to make up for banging your father/daughter. nothing.

gross, sick, i want to puke.

So the "father" was the both the baby's father and grandfather? :mooh:

Yep they is. I camped in Wallhalla once, mighty fine place.

IML Gear Cream!
So now when the father is fucking his daughter and tells her to called him 'daddy', it isn't so weird!

Dad during sex--Who's your daddy, honey...who's your daddy?

Daughter----well , you are.

Dad--shut up, your killing the mood.

:lol: exactly

:barf:

The suspects.

fuuglycouplevh4.jpg

I think we had a member do this with his sister a while back.
ho-lee-crap, Albob...I thought you were in 'Vegas....when did you relocate to S. Australia?
:roflmao:
How ya doin' mi amigo!:hiya:

Back