• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how to add weight to situps

if I were you i would put the weight both on my chest and on my head.

iigght thanks thats wat i been doing. but how do i add more weight once i can do more then 45. i cant hold two plates
You do?
I do hope you put your nose through the hole so that you can breath through it.
If not..your doing it wrong.

try it with a 100lb plate. let me know how it works out for you.

better yet, get a video of you doing a crunch with a 45lb plate on your chest. after seeing the pictures of you, i don't see how it is possible that you can lift a 45lb plate up, let alone put it on your chest and perform an abdominal sit up.

I do weighted crunches on a bosu ball - you get a great ROM from leaning back over the arch. I had the same problem once I needed more than a 25 lb plate - how the hell do you stack plates? And a 45 is just too unwieldy.

So I use a dumbbell on it's end and sit it on my upper chest. Lately, 3x8 with a 75lb dumbbell works pretty good. You may need to tuck your feet under a rack or even around the other dumbbell to steady yourself depending where your centre of gravity is.

Oh Built :(

You'll learn about danny soon enough.

Oh? Do tell!

Incline situp bench and a 45 for 30 is good stuff. I like the weighted ball at my gym too and the bouncy thing you can throw the ball at. It's a nice little shock to the core when the heavy ball comes back at you. I guess it's good? I don't know but I like it.

Hey, don't you go hatin' on homos.

Don't you know? I'm really a homosexual man trapped in a woman's body.

(And totally digging it! ;) )

Hey, don't you go hatin' on homos.

Don't you know? I'm really a homosexual man trapped in a woman's body.

(And totally digging it! ;) )

No shit. He's taken it so many times that his ass is ruined.

danny can't ask anything without being destroyed...
:laugh:

Hold a plate over your chest. To make it harder,out stretch your hands over your head and hold the plate there.

who's danny?

Back