• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bench Competitions

gixxer0.6g

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My wife to be and I have been really working hard on the bench. I didn't think I was half bad for my weight but she's beyond impressive. She's 5'4" maybe 135 lbs and flat benches close to 225 now. I hardly ever see a girl put up plates and this cute little thing is pushing up close to two sets of plates. I'll bet in the next month she'll be there. Did I mention she squats 315 lbs? I didn't believe it until I was spotting her.

My question is should I enter her into some competitions? From what I hear it would be a joke to enter her in anything local. Do any of you guys/gals have any idea what usually wins it? I'm about 165lbs and max out at about 315. Should I stick to coaching her or should I give it a try too? I/she has never done one and I'd be curious how we'd do.
Thanks,
Ryan

Should you enter her in? Why don't you see if she wants to.

Nothing to lose, competitions may be a fun thing to aspire to. Give it a shot.

Should you enter her in? Why don't you see if she wants to.

Nothing to lose, competitions may be a fun thing to aspire to. Give it a shot.

I know she wants to. She always talks about it. I was just curious what kind of weights people put up in these competitions.

no idea for the women.

She's 5'4" maybe 135 lbs and flat benches close to 225 now. Ryan

I'd be impressed to see this! feel free to video it and stick it up in youtube so you can post it on the thread here!

Well done to the Mrs!

I'd be impressed to see this! feel free to video it and stick it up in youtube so you can post it on the thread here!

Well done to the Mrs!

I'll do that. It's going to be a bit though. While trying to drop some dumbells from the incline she tore a muscle in her shoulder so she'll be taking some time off. On the brighter side it will give me a chance to keep my bench well ahead of hers. Haha.

Back