• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Crossfit Motherfucker

Nate K

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This crossfit motherfucker came to our class and spittin all this shit....he brought this fat black dude client to go up there and say he was good and shit it was soo lame.

He was the most pretentious motherfucker ever. I walked out on him but I should have stayed and told him he was a jerkoff, crossfit ohhh oh shit... lift weights and do bodyweight shit and get really tired all in one workout and combining it all. Kipping pullups are fucking retarded and is other shit they do.
I wanted to full depth pistol squat puch his ass in the face. HHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH ok, I wont let this fucker annoy me....I hate motherfuckers like this...it gives me passion to keep getting better.

Don't hold back, tell us what you REALLY think.

:thinking:

This crossfit motherfucker came to our class and spittin all this shit....he brought this fat black dude client to go up there and say he was good and shit it was soo lame.
He was the most pretentious motherfucker ever. I walked out on him but I should have stayed and told him he was a jerkoff, crossfit ohhh oh shit... lift weights and do bodyweight shit and get really tired all in one workout and combining it all. Kipping pullups are fucking retarded and is other shit they do.
I wanted to full depth pistol squat puch his ass in the face. HHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH ok, I wont let this fucker annoy me....I hate motherfuckers like this...it gives me passion to keep getting better.

crossfit-logo.jpg

So what's your point?:shrug:

The point was to vent and express my opinion.

This is obvious and shouldn't be needed to be explained.

I don't like people like this to represent the health/fitness industry......ESPECIALLY in A COLLEGE CLASS.

Crossfit can be really pretentious. They think they are the be all end all of strength and conditioning.

Alot of their training methods are foolish and dangerous. They call that "hardcore".

IML Gear Cream!
They use overzealous personalities and marketing to draw in clients who don't know any better.

and that is my bit!

Crossfit can be really pretentious. They think they are the be all end all of strength and conditioning.

Alot of their training methods are foolish and dangerous. They call that "hardcore".

THat's my boy fufu.

I don't like people like this to represent the health/fitness industry......ESPECIALLY in A COLLEGE CLASS.
I understand your point, are they all like this....these crossfit people?

crossfit-logo.jpg

crossfit-logo.jpg

They use overzealous personalities and marketing to draw in clients who don't know any better.
crossfit-logo.jpg

and that is my bit!

crossfit-logo.jpg

THat's my boy fufu.

crossfit-logo.jpg

So the bottom line is....stay away from these people?

I mean, really.
crossfit-logo.jpg

Are they really prone to shoving stuff in your face?
crossfit-logo.jpg

That would be totally annoying.
crossfit-logo.jpg

Some people have a lot of nreve....the bastards!
crossfit-logo.jpg

what is crossfit, are they a company i should google? sounds like they kinda suck. why did they come to your class with a large fat man?

Back