• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Shaving your wheels.

HialeahChico305

Elite Matador member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was trash talking with this guy at my gym (friendly trash talk) and he kept taking shots at me for shaving my legs, I mean what are we in middle school? this guy had legs so hairy it looked like he had a forest down there, and not only that he was proud of it. Shaving or Trimming leg hair has become natural to me.........how many guys in this board are actually against shaving your legs?

I'm not against it per say... but it's a bit feminine in my book.

However I recognize that there are reasons sometimes; bodybuilding competitions, high-level swim meets, etc.

I can't really see any reason to do it all the time unless you want to be more like your sister.

If you grow a good amount of hair on your legs in a short period of time, its enough reason for me to shave them constantly.

If i shaved mine, theres so much itd take me a few hours. Im basically like satan - normal torso with goat legs. Its fucking ridiculous.

If i shaved mine, theres so much itd take me a few hours. Im basically like satan - normal torso with goat legs. Its fucking ridiculous.

you never been adviced by your gf (or a female) to shave it off?

I started by trimming my chest hair and caught all kinds of shit from the guys but the girl friends always like it. I don't think you'll ever find a girl that likes a chest/legs where she could braid your hair. I pretty much shave/trim everything cause I make bigfoot jealous.

There is never too many sheep gags.

1440875785_f1619cdd1f.jpg

Going for the record for over-using a bad image.

Shaving your legs is gay

Most people that I've personally known that have made that comment have a hard time getting laid, or are just haters. Most not all.

She takes the piss out of me and calls me "goat boy" and laughs a little too hard when i take it personally.

Does that count? :(

IML Gear Cream!
In terms of being insulted this has been a bad day for me, hasnt it?

Yes! She loves it!
So did my last GF the few times I did it for her.

She strokes them when they are stubble-free and gets all horny...

And you know what else... I use the pink razor to shave them too...
Works like a charm.

Smoother legs is better
(for my penis)

Yes! She loves it!
So did my last GF the few times I did it for her.

She strokes them when they are stubble-free and gets all horny...

And you know what else... I use the pink razor to shave them too...
Works like a charm.

Smoother legs is better
(for my penis)

:adore::adore::adore: True metro.

fucking character :laugh:

Back