• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If you had a free open tab at a bar...

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what would be your go to drink?

Tomorrow night working for that moving company, the boss is letting us open a bar tab (big mistake).

jameson 12 year all freaking night.

I drink Jack and (diet) Coke, shots of whatever, or Heineken.

Sometimes a vodka redbull if i'm tired and need a little kick in the ass.

As far as scotch goes, Johnny Walker Blue is great but super expensive so go with he Black. Glen Livit 21 is another one i've had and enjoyed, but again its on the expensive side.

Whiskey and Coke (Jack is harsh compared to almost anything else), or just plain Corona. Every time I drink 'hard' I pretty much regret it, those days are behind me.

Crown and Ginger Ale.

Or a little more gay. Raspberry Stoli and Club Soda.

depends on the scene. high energy with tons of hot broads? then im going with redbull vodka or gin + tonic

if its a bar your just hangin at with ur co-workers with not much goin on.... Guinness...

Are you 21? Captain and diet coke for me.

IML Gear Cream!
iain try captain morgans silver label, and gingerale. i also like tattoo with coke. on some one elses dime like i said i am shooting high with the twelve year lol.

Coffee with Kahlua

Nope no Captain for me..... Hate Rum.

or Kahlua straight over ice

In the Winter..... White Russians are good.

There are some drinks I hate, but I still drink them just to loosen me up a bit.

I like redbull vodka, coke with rum (strong as hell, i dont get that very often), cranberry vodka, 3 wisemen, purple hooter, kamikaze (or however you spell it), jager bombs, etc.

I rarely drink but when I do, people love to be around me for some reason.

Patron tastes no better than Jose Cuervo IMO.

IML Gear Cream!
Surfer on Acids in a tall glass.....

I'm not a tequila man either, got sick off it a few times too many.

For each of our roommates birthday's this year, we shelled out for the most expensive/luxurious bottles of booze we could get.

Patron just didn't do it for me.

In fact, we actually re-used that bottle (to make us look cooler, of course) a couple of times with Jose Cuervo and nobody could tell the difference.

I'm not a tequila man either, got sick off it a few times too many.

Anything I've ever done that was illegal or immoral was when I was drinking tequila.

I'll take Corona Extra.

same thing I always drink...Amstel Light

that is a fruity drink, very tasty though.
Dude you don't understand I am friends with the bartenders in most places I go so what looks like a Surfer on Acid to me might look like a fifth of liquor to you... I put my own twist to the usual Surfer it's the tallest glass full of Malibu Rum, Jager, Pineapple juice and Rasberry Chambord but I also add Wild Turkey to make it Voodoo Soup. I could do 10 in a night and not get stumbling drunk theres something magical about the buzz you get from that concoction that gets you wide awake high and I love it.....oh and sometimes I'll sub Red Bull for the Pineapple juice for mega-amps.

Back