• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

MT Hydroxy Hardcore

mcguin

"It's not a tooma!"
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys, So I had finished up my bottle of VPX Meltdown a few weeks ago and have been longing for some more cutting power...I reluctantly decided to try something new once again even though I loved my results from Meltdown (GOPRO- Sorry man, I'll be back to the meltdown scene soon enough) So I bought myself a bottle of the hydroxy hardcore..this is my second day on it and I dont want to come to any solid conclusions yet but I took 2 pills yesterday before my 5th meal, post workout and I'll tell ya what, these pills rocked! I was zooming for a solid 4 hours straight, had this great energy and very nice mood enhancement...I felt it working right away after maybe 20 minutes...mind you the dosage on the bottle says 3 pills 2x a day...I'll keep posting with results every couple of days...but im stoked!

Never used the product so I cannot say if it is effective or not but good luck:thumb:

So far its been 2 full days on the hydroxy and im loving it, get a good constant boost of energy and im feeling leaner than ever...appetite supressant aspect of it aint there compared to products like meltdown, but the energy is just as good if not a little better and the cutting aspect of it is nice..im also down a solid 2 lbs since the day i started taking it...

Back