• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

One more reason not to like spiders

The Army needs to perfect stem cell tissue repair for wounded soldiers

Robots are good for blowing up shitheads

Without a politically correct source of stem cell what can be done?? You might as well just clone disposable soldiers. :rolleyes: You can't do that!

Robots are the answer.

Research looks promising for producing stem cells from a half cow half human embryos. Cross your fingers.

Half-cow, half-human? That explains all the cow-looking people I see walking around.

You can also get stem cells from the umbilical cord at birth. Small fee and they extract, freeze and store them for you. You pay yearly but in case of anything you have a nice batch of stem cells. Don't know all the details about them though, so i'm not sure if you can use them with other people but it sounded nice when i saw a little shpiel about it on the science channel.

Research looks promising for producing stem cells from a half cow half human embryos. Cross your fingers.

...I get very little joy out of coming here now. Ah fuck it! I don't care. Turn Open chat into a political blog. I don't think I'll be back.

Translation: I'll be back in less than a month.

Back