• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anabolic Matrix is appropriate for...

sakbar

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi,

I am 32, 5' 6", weighing 162 lbs, and weight training for about 3-1/2 years now. My current build can be described as athletic although the current bulking phase has resulted in an increase in the waist line.

I am on 5 X 5 strength program for over a month and the results have been rather encouraging.

The current supplements, in addition to three healthy meals comprise of:
  1. Whey Protein: Early morning and Pre-workout
  2. Weight Gainer: Post-workout
  3. Creatine: Post-workout

I did some research and wondered if the timing is right to start taking Anabolic Matrix in order to optimize gains?

I have gone through the testimonials and product descriptions, yet the following queries regarding the product come to my mind:
  1. Is it natural?
  2. Will I be required to take it for lifetime? (If I cut it down, will the gained size just go away?)
  3. Harmful side effects?
  4. Any precautions when taking the product? (Ex: ZMA is not supposed to be taken with calcium, etc.)

It'd be great if the pros here, or the actual users of this product on the forums could provide me with their feedback and guidance.

Many thanks!
Sak

I am using it now on a pct it is a safe and natural product. I will not take it for a lifetime take it for a month take some time off and if you like it do it again hope that helps:thumb:

Maybe dump the weight gainer post wo and just eat more food, good proteins and veggies, good carbs. You have Whey(basically food in a drink for supplementation), creatine, so not real sold you need another supp to gain, as oppose to just eating more good food. Maybe the weight gainer post wo is contributing to the increased waist. Try it without that, and replace with good foods. See how your body responds to real food instead.

I am having no side effects from the Anabolic Matrix Prince puts out quality supps. PCT=post cycle threapy it is a term used for people coming off a steriod cycle:thumb:

Thanks for bringing me up the speed, workingatit43 and jchappj!

biggfly, I have read that post workout nutrition should consist of fast acting carbs in combination with whey protein for optimal results.

Since I have my PW shake in the gym immediately after workout and since I don't know what are the ideal carbs to mix with the Whey protein for PW Shake, I opted for a gainer which will provide abundant useful(?) carbs along with quality whey.

Back