• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

a box of rust razor blades.

tomuchgear

is divorced and not drnkn
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so like i was playing with my razor blades and i fell down the stairs. should i just like put some mud on it and leave it alone or what. hey i wanted my own stupid thread.

wow danny i thought you would be the first one to post in my thread. damn i just lost a bet with myself.

this thread has so much potential for stupid comments. that or iain will delete it and call me a dumbass.

I've always been a big fan of salt and lemon juice...

Thanks for contributing!

I think i'll start a thread myself

A litlE GasOlean BItchEs

IML Gear Cream!
danny are you being serious?

yah. bro. if u dont super glue it shut it wont seal. especially if its a large gash. my one boy said its really bad he stitches it shut. but i dont know how to sew. so i just use superglue it works well.

Professional help wins every time.

well i decided the only way to deal with this problem was to go to the local sewage treatment plant. upon arriving there i went poo diving. i think that should fix the problem.

danny exactly how many times have you gotten stabbed? also a great way to close a wound is toilet paper and duck tape. to bad i am out of duck tape.

IML Gear Cream!
sounded like a good idea at the time.

he just got his dog to lick it.... that fixed everything.

no iain i had the nieghbors dog lick the wounds. i dont have a dog any more.

Back