• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hulk-vs-wolverine-and-hulk-vs-thor double-feature-coming-from-marvel-animation

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hulk Vs. Wolverine AND Hulk Vs. Thor double feature!! Coming From Marvel Animation! - GeekTyrant

Marvel Animation has put out some really cool and amazing quality DVD Animated Films the last couple of years. We have the 2 Avenger Movies, which were ok, but the best animated films they put out so far have been â?????The Invincible Iron Manâ?????? and â?????Dr. Strangeâ??????. Dr. Strange was some of the best 2D animation that has been released in a long time, and the story is solid. If you have not seen it you need to pick it up and watch it.
So now its been said that the Marvel Animation Team behind those are making a HULK double feature. One will be â?????Hulk Vs. Wolverineâ?????? and the other â?????Hulk Vs. Thorâ??????. I donâ??????t know about you but I have been waiting to see these brought to life for a long time. Here is a stoy synopsis from each one pulled from Toonzone.net:

Hulk Vs. Wolverine
ALBERTA, Canada. The smoldering wreckage of a town-the latest casualty of a rampage by the monster known as The Incredible Hulk. Over the past week, Hulk has been tearing a line across the Canadian wilderness, leaving a swathe of destruction in his wake. He has to be stopped, and thereâ??????s only one man up to the job. Heâ??????s Wolverine, and heâ??????s been put on Hulkâ??????s trail with a single objective: stop the green goliathâ???¦at all costs. Hulk and Wolverine are about to enter the fiercest battle of their lives.

Hulk Vs. Thor
ASGARD, realm of the gods. For ages, Loki the trickster has sought a way to bring defeat to his accursed stepbrother, Thor. But for all the battles Thor has fought, in all the nine realms, only one creature has ever been able to match his strength-a mortal beast of Midgard known as The Incredible Hulk. Now, with Odin the almighty king of the gods deep in a regenerative sleep, and the forces protecting Asgard at their weakest, Loki is finally ready to spring his trap. In an epic battle that will pit gods against monsters, only The Mighty Thor can hope to prevail. But to do so he must survive a perilous quest that will take him into the very depths of the underworld itself.

Unlike the recent animated X-Men TV shows and the X-Men Movies, these animated features promise to deliver! Wolverine will finally draw blood AND LOTS OF IT! From what I hear. The Hulk will cause massive violence and Carnage! They wonâ??????t pull any punches on these films. These are for the fans. Frank Paur who directed both â?????The Invincible Ironâ?????? and â?????Dr. Strangeâ?????? is helming the project. His directing credits also include top animated shows such as Batman, Disneyâ??????s Gargoyles, and Todd McFarlaneâ??????s Spawn HBO series. Craig Kyle has been Executive Producer on all Marvels recent animated projects. They have delivered so far, I can only imagine it is going to get much better with this next release
-Dr. Venkman

cool.

i have never heard of the other animated marvel films before. where they ever in the theater?

No, they were straight to DVD. But they're very good quality.

What is your opinion of Superman/Doomsday? I fucking hated it.

Wolverines first appearance was when he fought the Hulk yes? Want the fight a draw or something? Cant imagine how, so Ill pick this one up..

Superman/Doomsday sucked balls. It was Doomsday for like 12 minutes and then it just got retarded after he lost. They made that fight into such a panzy fight - it was supposed to be absolutely brutal.

What is your opinion of Superman/Doomsday? I fucking hated it.

I agree with you and Danzig, it sucked.

The comic book story was only interesting because of all the characters, the various "Super-men." The cartoon had nothing.

Wolverines first appearance was when he fought the Hulk yes? Want the fight a draw or something? Cant imagine how, so Ill pick this one up..

Wolverine had a one page (the last page) cameo in Hulk issue 180, and his first full comic appearance in issue 181. They had a rematch in issue 340.

Issue 181 Cover
attachment.php

Issue 340 Cover
attachment.php

Attachments

• 340.jpg
    340.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 181.jpg
    181.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 35
awesome comic what if the hulk had killed wolverine. also like what if the punisher got the venom symbiote. good times good times.

IML Gear Cream!
oh and superman doomsday did blow, so did ultimate avengers. iron man was good though.

this thread is too geek even for me, but it did remind me of Disney's Gargoyles. That was such an amazing series, I had often wondered how awesome it would have been had it been allowed a few more adult liberties (HBO's Spawn comes to mind)

this thread is too geek even for me, but it did remind me of Disney's Gaygoyles. That was such an amazing series, I had often wondered how awesome it would have been had it been allowed a few more adult liberties (HBO's Spawn comes to mind)

I rest my case.

I never quite understood how Thor could find any competition. Looking at their powers, you'd say Thor would completely obliterate the Hulk.

Thor is one of the most powerful people in the Marvel Universe.

There are four types of beings:

1. Humans (Punisher, etc.)
2. Super humans (Spider-man, Professor X, etc.)
3. Comic beings (Silver Surfer, Thanos, etc.)
4. Gods (Galactus, The Watcher, etc.)

Thor fits in at the bottom of level three). The Hulk is unusual in that he moves all the way from level 1, as Banner, to the bottom of level 4. This is due both in part from his increased strength and his increased regenerative ability.

Granted, he doesn't have the range of powers of a being at that level, just the ability to dish out and take damage.

In a stand up fight, Thor would lose.

that and like the hulk says the madder hulk gets the stronger hulk gets.

IML Gear Cream!
this thread is too geek even for me, but it did remind me of Disney's Gargoyles. That was such an amazing series, I had often wondered how awesome it would have been had it been allowed a few more adult liberties (HBO's Spawn comes to mind)
The girl cop was hot.

Back