• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Iso tricep excercises and elbow pain

i always get pain with things like that. I just don't do them because they put me in a tough position.

compund lifts ftw.

i do extensions here and there.

I do tricep isolation exercises all the time, but don't really get pain in my elbows. I go pretty heavy too. It could be you're not doing the exercise properly, or (like Lucifuge said) you're going too heavy. Put some liniment on your elbows before you lift on days that you're going to do triceps and see if it helps.

yah me 2. idk why. so funk you dont do that anyhting liek that? how do u work your triceps? just close grip bench and dips etc?

I don't do them because of the strain that the put on my triceps attachment. Why do it if it bothers me?

i do compound lifts....bench, DBs, incline bench.

I almost never do direct arm work. There is to much stuff to work on in the gym to do biceps curls and triceps pressdowns.

I don't do them because of the strain that the put on my triceps attachment. Why do it if it bothers me?

i do compound lifts....bench, DBs, incline bench.

I almost never do direct arm work. There is to much stuff to work on in the gym to do biceps curls and triceps pressdowns.

allright thanks bro. thats a good look

My buddy has the same issue. I used to feel it somewhat in my elbows but not anymore. I don't do to much direct arm work though.

Back