• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

British food least popular in Europe

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
British food least popular in Europe | Metro.co.uk

Traditional British dishes such as spotted dick :lick: have come bottom in a European food table.
Just three per cent of continentals admire our fare while Italian cuisine is their favourite â?????? with 60 per cent of the vote.
And just five per cent of Britons want to master national dishes, the poll by Apetina cheese found.

Spotted Dick in a can!

spotteddick.jpg

I like British food. :shrug:

Toad in the hole.
Fish n chips
Haggis
Black Pudding.

Black pudding or less often blood pudding is a British English term for sausage made by cooking blood with a filler until it is thick enough to congeal when cooled. It is also called blood sausage ( first attested in 1868, perhaps influenced by German Blutwurst). Although "blood sausage" is often labeled as a North American term, it is also found in British English (e.g., in the story "The Name-Day" by Saki). "Blood sausage" is also a useful term for similar blood-based solid foods around the world.
Pig or cattle blood is most often used; sheep and goat blood are used to a lesser extent. Blood from poultry, horses and other animals are used more rarely. Typical fillers include meat, fat, suet, bread, sweet potato, barley and oatmeal.

I guess this is what happens when you live on an island. You start invented weird foods... spotted dick, kidney pie... ughh. Now that is just my opinion. I never tasted anything from England... nor would I want to! :)

Back