• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Test Completed on X Factor by Molecular Nutrition

supplementtest

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
SupplementTests.com has completed an independent, controlled test on X Factor by Molecular Nutrition. Here's what the test revealed:

Length of test: 46 days
Weight change: 0 lbs
Bicep change: 0â???
Body fat change: +.2%
Lean body mass change: -.3 lbs
# of reps change on bench: 0% (10 reps at the beginning, 10 reps at the end)

Test subject used no other supplements, continued with normal workout routines and diet, had no weight or strength changes prior to the test, and has worked out on a regular basis for over 3 years.

Is this a worthwhile supplement? You decide.

As a free service, SupplementTests.com will periodically post free information on the supplements it tests.

I'm interested in how you get your test subjects. Are they guys like Joe Blow from Cocamoe who does a log or something in Cocamoe or do you have a controlled environment? Is there only one test subject per product? It's only my opinion but the fact that you really don't use proper testing techniques only gives little if any value to the test at all (eg: you don't use a placebo for your tests).

How are we to know that this site is not biased against certian products. I take this with a grain of salt:hmmm:

Wow....

First of all.. Who are you? Where is the documentation? Who are the tests subjects?

So many users have reported great gains, this is impossible. Were they training?

A company won't survive for 5 years selling ONE supplement that does not work.

...And of course, someone has to pay to see the results. wow...

SupplementTests.com has completed an independent,

Are you sure you are using the term correctly as it applies to research? If independent, where was it conducted?

controlled

Same question as above. Controlled, as in, the people giving them the supp didn't know what they were giving them? Did users know what they were getting? No placebo group? etc, etc...

test on X Factor by Molecular Nutrition. Here's what the test revealed:

Length of test: 46 days
Weight change: 0 lbs
Bicep change: 0”
Body fat change: +.2%
Lean body mass change: -.3 lbs
# of reps change on bench: 0% (10 reps at the beginning, 10 reps at the end)

Test subject used no other supplements, continued with normal workout routines and diet, had no weight or strength changes prior to the test, and has worked out on a regular basis for over 3 years.

You don't even mention how many people were in this thing, what the average age was, men vs. women, etc, which is one of the most important variables here. What you have here is a VERY poorly controlled "in house" test (sorry, really can't use the word "study" here) that is of limited utility here. I commend you making an attempt to test a product, but I also will not blame anyone who throws mega criticism your way on that.

Is this a worthwhile supplement? You decide.

Personally, I would be unable to decide from the above.

Back