• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Which type of soreness makes sleeping the hardest to come by?

AKIRA

I am Rollo Tomassee..
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After today's pull day I remembered how tough it is to sleep on a sore upper back. No other type of soreness prevents me from falling asleep the way my upper back will.

On a side note, in the morning I like to stretch in bed ever so slightly as a part of awaking. However, if my legs are sore, its the pits.

chest for me god i hate that. i like to sleep on my side. if my chest is sore the only comfortable way to lay is on my back.

Shoulder was the worst for me. It woke me up constantly, because I am spastic during sleep.

Legs for me

SHOULDERS! I actually started switching sides with my wife when my shoulders are really bad so I can hang them over the bed...

Im a fuckwit when it comes to sleeping, everything has to be 100% right otherwise i'll never get/stay asleep. Most soreness pisses me off in that way.

Takes me over an hour to get comfortable sometimes. The worst is probably upper back or hamstrings though.

True story.;)

I'm the same. Add in temperature too. Too hot and its really hard to get 40 winks....

:loser: lol.

But yeah, i've actually gotten better - sound no longer bothers me as much.

My current room in the complex where i live is right next to the front door of the block, the mechanism that works the elevator is in the wall next to my bed, the stairwell is above my room, and theres a train track behind the building.

No shit. At the start of the year i was considering mass homicide when the fuckers upstairs wouldnt turn their music down.

Im vaguely oblivious to it all now.

:loser: lol.

But yeah, i've actually gotten better - sound no longer bothers me as much.

My current room in the complex where i live is right next to the front door of the block, the mechanism that works the elevator is in the wall next to my bed, the stairwell is above my room, and theres a train track behind the building.

No shit. At the start of the year i was considering mass homicide when the fuckers upstairs wouldnt turn their music down.

Im vaguely oblivious to it all now.

Yeah, I forgot about noise. I've contemplated getting a drum kit to pay back neighbors that kept me awake all night with music, but I found another way.

Go out for a mid week session, come back really late, point the speakers at the floor face down. Crank it up, jump around. Paybacks a bitch. That shut the fuckers up.

feather pillow, and i lay one under my arm to give elavation to my back when its sore. same with shoulders works for me. chest i have not found any thing to help. as for noise i turn the tv on a low volume then focus on that sound. makes it much easier to sleep. hell i used to live next door to a damn crackhouse those ass holes would be yellin and screamin at each other bout 2 am. i learned to tune it out.

Being sore doesn't hinder my sleeping at all.

If he is telling the truth, I have massive respect for him. I will be trying to get bigger until the day I die probabaly.

+1 here. I feel like I know what the anorexic girls go through in their mindset when they look in the mirror. I am always critiquing myself, and talking myself into a bit of insecurity of how big/strong I am. But on our end of the spectrum, that just provides us with more drive to achieve better results, ultimately making us healthier and better in mind, body, and spirit.

If he is telling the truth, I have massive respect for him. I will be trying to get bigger until the day I die probabaly.

Don't worry. I think now that I started I will never quit lifting. Its like an addiction.

+1 here. I feel like I know what the anorexic girls go through in their mindset when they look in the mirror. I am always critiquing myself, and talking myself into a bit of insecurity of how big/strong I am. But on our end of the spectrum, that just provides us with more drive to achieve better results, ultimately making us healthier and better in mind, body, and spirit.

I guess. Not all of my habits are healthy. If I knew I would live to be 70, I would trade 10 years of my life for 10% more lean body mass.

i never used to have trouble sleeping from soreness...until I started working construction/landscaping. my lower back and shoulders keep me up at night... so lately ive been killing myself at work, coming home and killing myself at the gym, and downing 5 beers and passing out at 8 pm. wake up at 6 and repeat.

Not so much muscle pain...Occasional bouts of RA (and associated joint pain) are a killer for me. After experiencing that one, muscle pain is almost enjoyable.

Soreness doesn't keep me up at all. Quite the opposite, being sore makes me want to pass out and sleep for 16 hours.

Soreness has never bothered me during sleep.

blue balls.... no id have to say when my back gets a good workout sleeping is a pain in the ass

quad pain - hurts when i lie on my side!!

Back