• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ground turkey

crz666

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
anybody have anything

My favourite is Jenny O. they have a variety of fat content to choose from. I use the 99% fat free. Marinate it and make them into burger patties. Then put them on the bbq. Great tasting and lean.

Taco salad....yessss!!! The thing I find important is to turn the heat on high, but keep stirring it and mashing it from the time its cold until it gets white. 'course turkey doesnt take long. This usually keeps the crumbles smaller which allows for more flavoring/spices/etc., to come along with the meat, important to me since we know the extra lean turkey is like cardboard as far as taste goes. If you like it in bigger crumbles dont mash up the meat early on. I use taco mix with a lot of chili powder and some olive oil to give it a nice texture and it also helps avoid sticking. Same approach for hot dog style chilli minus the taco seasoning of course.

Black olive and feta turkey burgers.

Just add chopped or minced black olives, crumbled feta or bleu cheese, (an egg if you wish) mix thoroughly, form into patties...fry them, bake them, grill them..whatever....boom, good stuff.

These freeze really well, and hold for up to three days in the fridge.

thanks to everybody appreciate

Just add chopped or minced black olives, crumbled feta or bleu cheese, (an egg if you wish) mix thoroughly, form into patties...fry them, bake them, grill them..whatever....boom, good stuff.

OOOHH IAB makes turkey burgers with salsa, feta and banana peppers!

That's a good point. For a long time, people just assumed that turkey was healthier, and ignored the macros. I've noticed that the gr. turkey in "tube" form (like sausage packaging) is usually very high in fat.

I make a tie green curry with brown rice , steamed veg and of course ground turkey

Mmm ground turkey... 2 recipes I love: ground turkey burger in a pan with a pc or 2 of bacon (stays jucier than the grill) and whatever cheese you like, on toast, a roll, pita or whatever works for you..
The secoind my girl recently came up with.. 2lbs ground lean turkey, 1 "2 alarm chili" kit, 4-8 oz canned tomato sauce (tutto rossi or whatever, just plain tomato sauce). And either canneloni or kidney beans. Brown turkey, add sauce, then spices and later beans. Drain some of grease/fat/juice before adding sauce, keep on the side to enhance flavor/moistness later if necessary. Once cooked, serve w/ or w/ouþ cheese on a roll or just plain, its great shit.. With the leftovers, ýou can make my new favorite that she just introduced me to.. "Juevos rancheros" - eggs (fried, scrambled, over easy/hard however you like) with some cheese if desired. Can be served on a high grain bread to make a sandwich, ahh I'm starving thinking about it!!

Im trying this ASAP!

Delicious Spinach and Turkey Lasagna:

Ingredients

• 9 whole-wheat lasagna noodles
  • 1 teaspoon olive oil
  • 1/2 cup chopped onion
  • 1 pound ground turkey breast
  • 3 cups tomato sauce
  • 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
  • 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 6 cups chopped fresh spinach
  • 2 cups fat-free ricotta cheese
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
  • Directions
    1. Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
    2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water.
    3. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion; cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 2 minutes. Add ground turkey and cook 5 to 7 minutes more, stirring to break up any large chunks of meat. Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, Italian seasoning, black pepper, and garlic powder. Simmer for 2 minutes and season to taste.
    4. Combine spinach, ricotta, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
    5. To assemble, arrange 3 noodles lengthwise in the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread with 1/3 the ricotta mixture, 1/3 of the turkey mixture, and 1/3 of the mozzarella. Repeat layers, ending with remaining mozzarella. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.

A good way to mash the turkey when your cooking it so it doesnt turn into clumps is with a potato masher

Delicious Spinach and Turkey Lasagna:

Ingredients

• 9 whole-wheat lasagna noodles
  • 1 teaspoon olive oil
  • 1/2 cup chopped onion
  • 1 pound ground turkey breast
  • 3 cups tomato sauce
  • 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
  • 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 6 cups chopped fresh spinach
  • 2 cups fat-free ricotta cheese
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
  • Directions
    1. Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
    2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water.
    3. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion; cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 2 minutes. Add ground turkey and cook 5 to 7 minutes more, stirring to break up any large chunks of meat. Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, Italian seasoning, black pepper, and garlic powder. Simmer for 2 minutes and season to taste.
    4. Combine spinach, ricotta, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
    5. To assemble, arrange 3 noodles lengthwise in the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread with 1/3 the ricotta mixture, 1/3 of the turkey mixture, and 1/3 of the mozzarella. Repeat layers, ending with remaining mozzarella. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
I'm totally trying this...thanks

Back