• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M1T And Supplements and Other Stuff to take with it PLEASE LOOKING FOR HELP

monster16

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am interested in taking M1t's i have done research on them for the past couple weeks now and have learned some but not alot. First all i am wondering what to take before after and during a cycle of M1t's ( looking to do a 2 or 3 week cycle max). I have read many threads and comments about these things and are wondering what they do are where to find them and when to do them. First Milk Thistle, Novaldex(Is that what is taken for the PCT?), Liver protection pills and any other thing that you guys would suggest. Thank you adive would be greatly appreciated

check out the supp stickies and read the prohormone/prosteroid faq and just research support supps. Liver support is taken during cycle and for pct...also nolvadex is a must if u can get it. with a compound like M1t you really develop a solid research base before even considering taking.

if i were you i would try to find sumthin other than M1t to take. maybe like a superdrol or halodrol clone if ur wanting to take a prohormone/prosteroid

M1T is an illegal substance.

I would strongly advise you not to mess with M1T it is a very suppressive, harsh compound. If you want a PH, Prosteroid, etc. with nice mass gains look into H-Drol or Epistane/Havoc. I'd suggest doing more research until you decide to run a hormonal compound. You need a proper support supplement regimen like Cycle Support pre-loaded 10-14 days before starting your cycle, and continue it at 2 scoops daily during your cycle. As for PCT you need a SERM definitely with M1T like Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) NOT Gaspari's Novedex.

H-drol and Epistane are legal? and also are they not as bad for you as M1 T's and both of them are considered a prosteroid?

If this is your 1st cycle stay very far away from M1T it is probally the most harsh oral steriod around. Go with Epi, Havoc or h-drol you would need Cycle Support pre-loaded for 10-14 days before cycle and run it throughout the cycle and pct if your running a SERM(Nolva)you would run Nolva 40/40/20/20 and for that compound I would have a AI to run in the 4th week of pct and taper down the dose.

Again I suggest you not run this go with one of the others best of luck:thumb:

H-drol and Epistane are legal? and also are they not as bad for you as M1 T's and both of them are considered a prosteroid?

Currently yes, both compounds are legal. M1T is very suppressive and harsh on the body, whereas H-Drol and Epistane produce great results with less damage and suppression. Either way you need a full PCT protocol, and Cycle Support pre-loaded and on cycle.

Back