• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Happening

Crono1000

Peelosopher
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I can't wait to see this movie. I think it's going to be really good. Trust me, I have a sixth sense about these things. I mean, have you seen all the advertisements for it? There are signs everywhere for it! Besides, my devotion to M. Night is unbreakable. I'm heading straight down to the village opening night to watch this!

oh and um... lady in the water:rolleyes:

I would say he has some really good movies, but also I think a lot of them are like 90 minutes of suck followed by a twist at the end which does not make a good movie.

Over time I've come to appreciate Unbreakable for what it is...quite frankly his best movie after the sixth sense.

The Happening doesn't look like it's "happening" on rottentomatoes though :(

He's pretty hit and miss.

Loved The Sixth Sense, hated The Village, despised Signs, but really liked Unbreakable.

Maybe i just like Bruce Willis?

Sixth Sense is one of my all time favorites, Unbreakable was great too.....hopefully this one ranks somewhere in that vicinity

I just got off the phone with my friend and he said RottenTomatoes gave it a shitty rating. Something that was WORSE than Zohan.

I cant see how it could be worse than Zohan.

Cmon, someone mustve seen it already. Chime in!

I thought we were the only one who liked sixth sense, it was a good movie.

Holy shit it is terrible, I just got back from seeing the it. DO NOT SEE THIS FILM. It is almost as bad as the village BUT there are some rather so bad its humorous moments, like funny suicides. Again it is MUCH MUCH worse then Zohan and fucking horrible, I challenge anyone who actually saw it to explain why it was good. If they do its because they know they just pissed away 10$ on tickets and another 20$ on food and feel so ass raped they have to justify it somehow.

man, that was a really bad movie. It was "you got to see it to believe it" bad. It was entertaining to see, it had some humorous moments where it didn't take itself too seriously, but the movie was completely and utterly bad. Although I didn't personally hate the movie, I couldn't recommend it for any good reason and everything about the movie was just BAD. There's just no other word for it.

The acting was among the worst I've ever seen even in a B rated movie, even more so among such high profile/budget movies. And these are GOOD actors acting HORRIBLY, and I can't wrap my head around that. It's like they recorded a dress rehearsal and not the actual take, but there was no realism in the acting whatsoever, something I think is important in a movie like this trying to relay fear and "what if it happened" feelings. I'm not even the kind of guy that usually notices bad acting.

There is no explanation, crappy closure, ugh. I say you have to see it just to see how bad it is honestly, because it is still fun to watch at least in a few light hearted moments.

And of course, everyone leaving the theater had to put in their own "Now I want to kill MYSELF" jokes on the way out.

Wow... I might even say this was worse that the lady in the water.

It really is that bad. I was hearing the same thing walking out.. everyone was talking about how terrible it was. This comes in at a close second for the most disappointing movies for me.. right behind Matrix Reloaded.

I understood the point of the whole thing, but it was just stupid & anticlimatic.

I like all his movies. I didn't get to see Lady in Water though. From what I've heard it sucked. I really liked the The Village and Unbreakable.

Just saw it. Like the others, i agree it was really bad. I almost fell asleep during the movie because it was just that boring.

I don't understand how a good actor like Mark Wahlburg goes from "Shooter", which is a great movie to this piece of crap. Did he even read the script?

Just saw it. Like the others, i agree it was really bad. I almost fell asleep during the movie because it was just that boring.

I don't understand how a good actor like Mark Wahlburg goes from "Shooter", which is a great movie to this piece of crap. Did he even read the script?

Nope. But he read the check.

First, I love love love Marky Mark!

However, a "good actor" Marky really isn't.

Ive been trying to find where to download this movie since it doesnt even seem worth a rent.

It's not worth a download.. maybe that's why it's hard to find ;)

I hate how the advertising for this movie got us all excited...than we figure out this movie blows. :(. Doesn't the main girl...with the black hair, I don't remember her name. Doesn't she have the scariest looking stare you've ever seen? The only parts I enjoyed was when the people were jumping off the building.

couldn't any of you tell by the trailers alone that this movie would suck?
thats two hours of your life you'll never get back

great movie

I just watched it online. Its still a shitty movie just cuz of the ridiculous story. However, I despised Village and I thought this was better.

What ultimately sucks about it is that it has NO true replay value. Once you see it, youll never see it again.

I just watched it online. Its still a shitty movie just cuz of the ridiculous story. However, I despised Village and I thought this was better.

What ultimately sucks about it is that it has NO true replay value. Once you see it, youll never see it again.

Got a link by any chance?

Back