• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test and controlling bloating

rajbtor

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright, so Im just about to start my 3rd week on sus 250, taking about 500mg/ week.

Since it is my first cycle, i didnt take with dbol or anything, just playing it safe for now.

Since I started, people have noticed that I have retained a lot of weight in my face, and ive noticed my sides becoming a little bigger. I think this is the effects of bloating.

Should I start my clomid use right now? Is that the best thing I should take right now?

Fat burners apperently help according to a buddy of mine, what do you guys think?

Alright, so Im just about to start my 3rd week on sus 250, taking about 500mg/ week.

Since it is my first cycle, i didnt take with dbol or anything, just playing it safe for now.

Since I started, people have noticed that I have retained a lot of weight in my face, and ive noticed my sides becoming a little bigger. I think this is the effects of bloating.

Should I start my clomid use right now? Is that the best thing I should take right now?

Fat burners apperently help according to a buddy of mine, what do you guys think?

If you have nolva, takind 10mg/d will help control the bloat. If not, try taking a mild diuretic to flush some out of you.

You could also give liquidex a try, that would help with bloating. Adn it would be good against gyno.

Back