• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thyroid supplements?

dreadhead01

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've done some research on some of the thyroid supplements out there, but I am still kind of confused about the subject, I wasn't sure if this was the right section to put this thread it. Has anyone used any Thyroid supplements? What were your results? What is the strongest of this kind of supplement?
Thanks all.

There are two ways of looking at this. Do you mean direct stimulation of the thyroid like T3/T4 / Thermogenic Thyrotabs? Or do you mean indirect stimulation via giving your body the proper minerals / nutrients which it can then use to make thyroid output optimal?

NOW has a supplement called "Thyroid Energy" which is an indirect way to support it.

I mean something like synthetic T4. The only thing I could find was "Sinthroid", and there was not much I could find on this ether. So thats what I mean.

that is a medicine and not a supplement, and a bad idea.

can u tell me why it's a bad idea? I take levothyroxin, also a medicine but I have taken synthroid in the past, for thyroid and I'd much rather not, but it's not like a doctor to offer alternatives to medicine.

dreadhead's not hypo-t. You were. You are on hormone replacement. Not what we're talking about here.

Back