• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

running 1 mile for cardio

Bradicallyman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When I am not playing basketball for cardio, I try to beat my previous mile times. At the end of my 1 mile runs, I feel drained because I ran it as fast as I possibly could. I don't feel like I am out of shape because I run 5-6 minute miles.

My diet is locked down, as well as my training. My question is whether or not 5-6 minutes of running is a sufficient form of cardio for cutting (with a good diet of course). I know this is almost like the HIIT vs. steady cardio debate but I am not doing HIIT or running for long durations. I run 1 mile extremely fast, but by no means would I consider that sprinting. I would run more, but after running a mile, I don't feel like I have anything left in me.

Cutting isn't about cardio. Cutting happens when you do something to retain muscle (lifting) while you do something to create a caloric deficit (diet).

Back