• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Loose skin??

ArnoldsProtege

VandelayIndustries
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all, Im 19 and have lost about 50-60 lbs (slowly and gradually) over the last couple years... im 200 now, and im getting to a point where im very close to my final goal/being fit... however, on my stomach, my chest, and a few other places, It is quite flabby. I know I still have some fat left to go, but I am sorta worried about loose skin creating a flabby look, even when I lose more weight.

Has anyone else been or is in a similar situation, having lost a substancial amount of wieght and being left with some flabby and loose skin (not to mention some wonderfully attractive stretch marks)? and if so, is there anything I can do about it, besides surgery?

So far, the only thing I can say is "tinture of time". I'm looking into this problem myself. I can say that GH and AAS are likely to help, but you look into this at your own risk.

Are you sure it's not just belly fat that has yet to come off?

Trust me - with 60 lbs down, there will be loose skin. It DOES settle down over time, the younger you are when you lose it the better, but it's a real nuisance. I mean, you lose all this weight and still, you don't like what you see in the mirror - at least not right away.

There is definitely abit of belly fat left there, but I know for sure that there is a decent amount of stretched skin as well. My belly and around my chest (namely, around the peak of my chest, giving a man boob appearance lol) are the worst spots... my shoulders are rock hard, my thighs are the same, and I have some skin loose under my bis...I guess I shouldnt worry about it too much, and just keep on truckin. I am going to be 190 by the end of the summer, so im hoping that the last bit of fat loss,time, and muscle gain will yeild the results I am looking for. I dont want to be cut just yet, I just want to be lean and sans flab.

It will gradually tighten up. Your youth will help you tremendously with this part - especially as you pack on slabs of muscle over the coming months and years.

Back