• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

could anyone help me out on a weight gain diet

ryan08

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i just want to no if any one could help me out on puting weight on
what to eat what not to eat for e.g

Basically, you want to eat the same things you do on a healthy cutting or maintenence diet, just more of it.

Carbs are your friend also.

You have to take protein supplements , and have to eat very healthy diet, eat more and more bananas , eggs ....

You don't need protein Supplements.

There are many wrong notions and theories about building muscle and the belief that thin guys cannot build muscle without the use of steroids is one of them. There are thousands of skinny guys out there who are ready to throw in the towel simply because they are unable to put on weight no matter how much they eat. But it's not their fault, because they are genetically programmed to burn more calories than others.

However, it is still very much possible for lean young men to put on weight and although consuming more calories than your body can burn is the most basic method of weight gain, it's equally important to combine the same with weight training in order to build mass effectively. This is because weight training enables the body to absorb more nutrients and increase the level of important hormones along with muscle mass.

What he DOES need is Joe Weider's Muscle Builder!
resize

u hav to gain weight then u must have carbohydrates and protien in your diet...
but dont try to eat fatty things because just increase your muscle size...dont become fatty..

Back