• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is a can a V8 good in replacing...

lightout

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi
I am cutting right now lost 31 pound so far in the last 3 months,i just wanted to know if its good to replace my serving a greens that i eat with my meal with a can(serving) a V8? thanks

I would say that it should be ok but the sodium content may be too high. That and I really don't like V8 that much myself, rather go with raw/whole veggies than a blended drink with sodium and other preservatives.

I would say that it should be ok but the sodium content may be too high. That and I really don't like V8 that much myself, rather go with raw/whole veggies than a blended drink with sodium and other preservatives.

thanks for your reply and me too what i hate the must is the sodium content they put in.

P.S I was thinking of getting a juicer to make my own vegetable,fruit drinks

Tesla drinks a ton of V8 and has not liked the low sodium one. It's so high in sodium the actual veggies are a much better choice but once in a while it's not going to hurt.

V8 works well in a pinch, but it doesn't really do much for the 'fullness feeling' IMO. Raw or steamed veggies for me :thumb:

V8 is shit.

IML Gear Cream!
thanks for your reply and me too what i hate the must is the sodium content they put in.

Yep, V8 is a sodium nightmare, IMO.....Although I bet Built adds salt to it.:D

P.S I was thinking of getting a juicer to make my own vegetable,fruit drinks

If this is something that you really feel the need to do, I'd make my own. You don't necessarily need a "juicer"..most of these are over-priced junk anyway. Just get a food processor with a juicer feature, or use a heavy duty blender, puree the heck out of your ingredients and strain 'em.
:thumb:

Back