• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bites

Nate K

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I keep getting new bites on my lower legs and ankles especially everytime I wake up. They seem like mosquito bites...do I have secret mosquitoes in my apartment that get me at night. They itch so bad and almost every morning for the past 10 days or so I get new ones. I'm going to slowly die from this.

You might also check around and under your bed for small spiders. One of those fuckers bit me a few years ago while I was sleeping and my foot swelled up to 2x its normal size the next morning. That was a fun hospital trip.

I don't think it's mites cause I changed sheets and the bites are not really small like an irritation and I get about 1-3 new ones every 1-2 days.

I just now tucked in the top sheet, should have done earlier, so whatever is getting me will have to go through the sheet or come up top.

I don't think it's mites cause I changed sheets and the bites are not really small like an irritation and I get about 1-3 new ones every 1-2 days.

I just now tucked in the top sheet, should have done earlier, so whatever is getting me will have to go through the sheet or come up top.

Ants, maybe?

if you have mites or bedbugs you can change the sheets all you want and it wont do a thing because they live everywhere (especially in mattresses), not just your sheets.

I would have said ants too...

Maybe its fleas

Fleabite.JPG

Do you have pets in the apartment? My sister had the same stuff only on her ankles and it turned out to be fleas from her cat! (nasty Pussy)

Back